PDA

View Full Version : Getting to Gatwick house?

callum
9th Dec 2010, 12:03
Hi, i've booked my initial class one medical for tuesday the 21st of december at 9.30 AM. I'm getting a train from london bridge to gatwick airport station, i understand there is a bus service that passes gatwick house, could someone please tell me what number bus, what direction and times ect... if possible?

Thanks
Callum

Mr Grimsdale
9th Dec 2010, 12:35
Hope this helps a little...
http://www.pprune.org/archive/index.php/t-279018.html

Best of luck!

RedhillPhil
10th Dec 2010, 22:42
It's easier to get out of the airport for the southbound A23 (which is the road the bus runs on) if you head for the shuttle station for the north terminal. Upon the train's arrival from London Bridge at Gatwick - almost certainly platform 4 - walk to the rear end of the platform and take the steps up which are clearly marked, "No exit to airport". You won't get stopped, it's just the railway's attempt on keeping a sort of one-way passenger system going. Walk across the concourse to-wards the terminal and on your right you'll see the walkway to the terminal for the shuttle train thingy to the north terminal. Walk right to the end and down the steps at the far end, through the double set of doors at the bottom and just to your left you'll see the main road. The bus stop is just to your left as you get to the pavement.
Good luck for/on your medical.

decklanding
12th Dec 2010, 23:39
caa.co.uk/locationmaps