PDA

View Full Version : Bouquets

Capt Claret
3rd Dec 2010, 13:48
Saddened by the increase in negativity observed on PPRuNe and elsewhere, I'd like throw a couple of bouquets.

JQ62 (I think) about 3 weeks ago, DRW-MEL. Departing a few minutes ahead of us, bound for ASP, prevented our climb to a more economical level, due descent & separation considerations.

Of their own volition, the JQ crew requested and were granted a different route which then allowed our climb (4000').

Thanks guys. :ok:

FJ Flt, NAN-BNE delayed ex NAN due Wx such that connecting flight ex BNE missed, despite planned 3 HR conx time.

QF PSO met Mrs C & I at the aerobridge on arrival BNE with accom, transport, meals, and onwards travel to CNS details. Fantastic customer service from an airline copping a lot of flack in the media. :ok:

tinpis
3rd Dec 2010, 20:59
Of their own volition, the JQ crew requested and were granted a different route which then allowed our climb (4000').

So help me Clarry, all that brown stuff to wander over and you couldn't pass?

Grogmonster
3rd Dec 2010, 22:43
Captain,

Thanks for your post. The timing is perfect as it is Xmas shortly. You have raised a point about negativity which I have to agree is very prevalent on pprune over recent times. Unfortunately there are individuals who do not understand the concept of, "freedom of speech", and jump all over any poster who dares to disagree with their point of view. The Moderators, to their credit, allow open discussion to a point however they must find it hard to allow some discussions to continue. In any event we all know who the cynical posters are and we ignore them.

Captain I hope you have a great festive Season and good luck to you.

Groggy

Capt Claret
3rd Dec 2010, 23:41
C'mon ya Silly Old Git :p it wasn't the passing that was the issue, it was the lack of separation approaching ASP, us needing to descend through their level to land and them over-flying, that prevented a clearance as planned. :}

Thanks Groggy, season's greetings to you @ yours too.

43Inches
4th Dec 2010, 08:52
FJ Flt, NAN-BNE delayed ex NAN due Wx such that connecting flight ex BNE missed, despite planned 3 HR conx time.

QF PSO met Mrs C & I at the aerobridge on arrival BNE with accom, transport, meals, and onwards travel to CNS details. Fantastic customer service from an airline copping a lot of flack in the media. http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/thumbs.gif

Have to say QF are by far the best regarding this, have had many days with delays and passengers asking regarding connecting flights. When we pass this info onto their relevent airlines the staff at QF always come back with the passenger has been rebooked on the next available and please ask them to procede to our service desk for the details. Keep it up especially during the holiday period.

Most other airlines reply that the passenger(s) have most likely missed their connection and must pay for a new seat, too bad. Whether that is what happens I hope not but it would stress the customer out through no fault of their own.

tinpis
5th Dec 2010, 19:17
Clarry JQ62 (I think) about 3 weeks ago, DRW-MEL.
now I is confuddled
Who was going to the Alice?
Where did you mention via the Alice? :hmm:
ATC not very helpful buggers are they?

Cravenmorehead
5th Dec 2010, 22:28
Onya Mister G-have a good Christmas Piss off tinpis
Craven

Capn Bloggs
6th Dec 2010, 00:20

QF PSO met Mrs C & I at the aerobridge on arrival BNE with accom, transport, meals, and onwards travel to CNS details. Fantastic customer service from an airline copping a lot of flack in the media.
You get that in Business class! :}

The Moderators, to their credit, allow open discussion to a point however they must find it hard to allow some discussions to continue.
They don't have a sense of humour. I make the occasional jovial post in an attempt to lighten things up and most get deleted. Sad sacks. :(

Merry Christmas Clarrie. :ok:

Capt Claret
6th Dec 2010, 00:50
Tin Dispatcher planned them DRW-ASP-MEL. I planned me DRW-ASP.

I guess I didn't mention via ASP but I knew what I meant. :uhoh:

Bloggs Sadly cattle class, fully paid for fare too! :(

Merry xmas back at yiz.