PDA

View Full Version : New Aussie Airline?

ryanboxer
3rd Dec 2010, 11:06
Came across this on bladeslapper: Any Ideas?

Bladeslapper • View topic - Captains and Co-Pilots (http://www.bladeslapper.com/content/bb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3379&p=29239)

EXPRESSION OF INTEREST

Captains and Co-Pilots

A new regional airline is in its formative stages servicing South Eastern Australia is seeking an expression of interest from suitably qualified crew

Based in Melbourne ideally placed to serve in all directions, offering charter and scheduled airline flights.

Established to build a reputation listening to customers and investing in management and development.
Our operational commitment is services, safety and satisfaction.

A vibrant locally owned business with a domestic profile. So whether flying locally or domestically we offer a world class product.

We are seeking numerous pilots with the following attributes, to support in our airline operation

Below is a list of the Airlines minimum experience requirements. In accordance with best practice and contractual requirements we have the following minimum requirements.

Captains

Airline Transport Pilots Licence
Command Instrument Rating Minimum 2 renewals
2000 hours Total Time
1000 hours Total Command
500 hours Total Multi Engine
300 hours Turbine or Jet Aircraft
Dangerous Goods Pass within the preceding 6 months
Holder of current ASIC card
Co-Pilot*

Commercial Pilots Licence
Command Instrument rating
500 hours Total Time
100 hours Total Multi/Turbine
Dangerous Goods Pass within the preceding 6 months
Holder of current ASIC card
Resumes
If you meet our minimum requirements then I invite you to email your resume to [email protected] (other forms will not be accepted). You will be forwarded a response to say that your resume is on file. Resumes should be updated with us every 6 months by e-mail to keep your application open. Failure to do this may result in your application being withdrawn. If we have vacancies in the near future we will request an interview and test. If you are successful you will then be placed on our active hold file or given an approximate start date

In return, we will offer excellent working conditions, negotiable salary, roster flexibility, and the opportunity to live in one of Australia’s most beautiful locations.

Safety is a core value for our organisation therefore our aircraft is maintained and operated to the highest standards.

For further discussions, and to obtain a duty statement, please contact, send your resume direct to: regionalcarrier @ gmail.com

eocvictim
3rd Dec 2010, 11:35
Those mins are confusing, what exactly are they operating? Seems some of it is too low for say a B200 but other parts too high for anything less.

Ando1Bar
3rd Dec 2010, 21:01
Gamair flying Dorniers?

VH-XXX
4th Dec 2010, 04:23
How about A320 & A330?

Fly Strategic > Home (http://www.flystrategic.com.au)

advertising today with flights to Phuket for $299 each way from Melbourne.

They also seem to fly to Bali and Perth amongst others and charter.

They are starting Melbourne - Phuket on 22nd Feb 2011 so the timings might be right for the advert.

ryanboxer
4th Dec 2010, 04:58
Hours abit low for an airbus.

Jethro Gibbs
4th Dec 2010, 06:39
Using a free e mail address yeah they have $ to start an airline Christ lets get real here who or what ever it is Dreaming and collecting your details.:ugh:

ryanboxer
4th Dec 2010, 06:59
Rumours are they dont want to risk any leaks to the media prior to there start up, keeping it quiet but still...

MCKES
4th Dec 2010, 07:16
keeping it quiet
Just like that airline flying out of the Gold coast who no one knows about, they tried to keep it quite too problem is if no one knows no one buys tickets:D

ryanboxer
4th Dec 2010, 07:17
agreed on that, and they wonder why!

SIUYA
4th Dec 2010, 07:52
Safety is a core value for our organisation therefore our aircraft is maintained and operated to the highest standards. [my emphasis]

Only one aircraft then? :rolleyes:

And a gmail address too? :rolleyes:

Wow, the last of the big spenders by the sounds of things. :rolleyes:

Don't waste your time applying. :ugh:

VH-XXX
4th Dec 2010, 07:56
Rumours are they dont want to risk any leaks to the media prior to there start up, keeping it quiet but still...

So you post here asking for information, but then suggest you know all about it???

ryanboxer
4th Dec 2010, 08:09
Nah, theres a few personal messages boucing around but no one can confirm.

rocket66
4th Dec 2010, 10:15
Hmmmm, not sure what this is all about?

has anybody even received a reply or anything further from the email posted with anymore info?

max_ld
4th Dec 2010, 21:32
Have a look at the Alphajet website

ryanboxer
4th Dec 2010, 23:52
Alphajet failed. AlphaJet Airlines - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AlphaJet_Airlines)

Ando1Bar
5th Dec 2010, 00:07
AlphaJet Airlines Home (http://www.alphajet.com.au/)

AlphaJet Airlines is the newest domestic airline of Australia and we are getting ready to operate by the end of 2010*. Using Embraer E-170 and E-190 and the ATR-72 aircraft, we will deliver a standard of domestic air travel never experienced before in Australia. And all this on a low fare basis, including complimentary meals and drinks.

Dunno about failing...but you seem to know a lot more than you're letting on Ryan.

AussieNick
5th Dec 2010, 00:12
only one I could think of is RMA Gold Airways. Website is up and running, no start date as of yet (that i know of)

They will be running A320's if they ever get off the ground....

Monopole
5th Dec 2010, 04:15
So they are going to allow somebody with 2000 hrs total time with only 500 hrs multi command and even less experience on turbine or jet aircrarft (and no mention of any time on type), skipper an EMB-190 :=:=. Bit hard to believe..

ryanboxer
5th Dec 2010, 04:46
Check the link of wikapedia I previously posted about alpha jet, cleary states they failed start up.

onedottoolow
5th Dec 2010, 07:00
I had a response and they indicated they where very interested in pilots with Saab time. This throws out Embraer & Atr Maybe Vincent;)
Any other comments from within?

Jethro Gibbs
5th Dec 2010, 07:04
RMA Gold Airways or Spirit Airlineschrist can not believe people still hold out any hope of that why is it that all these people who get there pilots license at the local aero club suddenly think they will get an airline job that they will trip over each other to apply for any half baked bulltish advert that get run its like people going on cooking shows who suddenly think they are qualified chef.:ugh:neither of these 2 are nothing but web sites.

ryanboxer
5th Dec 2010, 07:09
onedottoolow, what else did they indicate in their response? Got me quiet interested.

onedottoolow
5th Dec 2010, 08:49
Ryanboxer

I was asked for a complete breakdown of my total time, especially the Saab time broken down into command, dual & co-pilot & recent time on the Saab. There is two companies who have Saabs obviously REX and Vincent, vincent have taken over a few saabs ex macair with plans to operate the eastern side of Aust soon which is true. I am always cautious about sending further information to a non company email address, so I did ask for some further confirmation about the intentions and legitimacy of this company etc before I send any further information.
hope this helps

DeltaT
5th Dec 2010, 11:09
Seems extremely odd to post that job in a Helicopters Forum and no where else that anyone has spotted.

ryanboxer
5th Dec 2010, 11:24
deltaT, ill correct you there its on numerous aviation and airport forums.

DeltaT
5th Dec 2010, 11:39
Can you list them please, I wasn't aware Australia had so many forums for jobs.
All unmoderated sites?
Can't see it on AFAP.
Google is showing it on here and Bladeslapper only.