16th Nov 2010, 00:02
I was just wondering if anyone here has any interview tips for Jazz? Questions/Scenarios etc? Potential first move up to the big fellas', and although I've prepared considerably, there is always areas that can be overlooked or covered in better detail.
Thanks in advance.
18th May 2011, 11:10
Jazz Interview Questions are:
1) Tell us about yourself?
2) Why do you want to work for us?
3) What do you know about our company?
4) How did you get into aviation / how did you become a pilot?
5) What do you like / dislike about your present job?
6) Have you ever failed a checkride?
7) Does your boss know you are here?
1) Describe a time when you had to sell an idea to a team.
2) Tell us a time when you made a mistake and what did you learn from it.
3) Do you have any incidents or accidents?
4) What will the biggest challenge be for you seating in the right seat?
5) How do you feel about seating in the right seat for 10 years?
6) How will you survive on our starting salary in Toronto?
7) Tell us about you’re career to date and the positions you held.
Tell us a time when outside factors influenced you at work.
9) Tell us an example of a satisfying work experience.