PDA

View Full Version : PST time zone displayed

27/09
14th Nov 2010, 07:14
I know it's probabaly more a question for the computer section of PPrune, I looked there and there was no sensible information even though there was a thread running about this.

Has anyone else noticed that the posting times displayed beside the threads are in PST? I've checked my PPrune user settings and have the correct time zone set. What the go with this? Is it a glitch at PPrune or is it a browser issue?

tail wheel
14th Nov 2010, 07:42
.....I looked there and there was no sensible information even though there was a thread running about this.

Yes. Sensible information would be very welcome but you aren't observant - there has been a date/time stamp problem for around two years. The PST time is somehow connected with the "experts" trying to fix the problem. :ugh:

Has anyone else noticed that the posting times displayed beside the threads are in PST? I've checked my PPrune user settings and have the correct time zone set.

Then you should be seeing the correct local time on all posts. If you aren't seeing the correct local posting time, no use contacting me as I can't help you. :ugh:

What the go with this? Is it a glitch at PPrune or is it a browser issue?

Who knows? :ugh:

oz in dxb
14th Nov 2010, 09:03
Yes, same here.
Rather than having "today" as the current day, the date is shown.

Oz

The Green Goblin
14th Nov 2010, 09:11
PST = pprune standard time :E

Problem solved!

tail wheel
14th Nov 2010, 14:50
"Today" has gone, replaced by the date.

One of the systems guys tells me:

"I have it echoing out the timezone it thinks it is, with the offset from GMT. It's not a formula. I'll edit the echo."

No idea what that means. :(