PDA

View Full Version : Cheers Guys!

j3pipercub
13th Nov 2010, 11:57
Hi All!

Just wanted to say to most of you that it has been an absolute pleasure conversing with you through the years but it is time I resigned and stepped away from Proon for a good couple of years. If I don't have an account I can't reply to threads and seeing as I am extroadinarily lazy, if this is de-activated, I will be very unlikely to activate another.:} Plus I have been told I am somewhat of an addict by more than one person!

So for the last time;

GG (legend!)
XXX, (Victorian, but I can't hold that against you! :E)
Chimbu (want your job and your tiger, or at least a fly of it!!! :))
frigatebird (Don't stop posting those photos, they are fantastic! Especailly the ones from around the wide bay area)
Jaba (More than 2 battery buses in an aircraft under 5700kgs is excessive :})
morno and tkfs (You two do beautiful, extroadinary work)
and even you remoak, thanks for all the laughs, memories and valuable lessons. I hope to meet you all one day at the bowser/ramp/breifing room!

I must be going before I get too jaded and over what I see here, especially in relation to cadetships.

Will be taking up a hobby of gardening or vintage bristish car restoration. Although it may raise my blood pressure even further, the car that is, not the geraniums/gerberas/gazanias.

Thanks again to most of you.

j3, for the last time!

kingRB
13th Nov 2010, 12:16
dude normally I wouldnt oblige with these "i'm leaving" threads, but your posts always provide me great amusement and I always enjoy your complete lack of hesitation in calling a spade when you see it. I consider you quite the celebrity when it comes to the Dunnunda forums. Yes i've been on the turps tonight so I am probably spouting bullsh*t but you get the idea.

Hope you are not resigning to the whingers on here. Genuinely sorry to see you wont be posting here anymore.

All the best mate :ok:

glekichi
13th Nov 2010, 12:50
It was not all that long ago that I used to enjoy your posts, but recently there's been nothing but bitterness and holier-than-thou type
writings that I can't imagine many would miss. I think since your appointment in qld you've almost become cocky. Hope it's nit a long term trend, but to the recent j3, good riddance.

Avgas172
13th Nov 2010, 14:09
Now being on a long final approach to 30 X 2 years, I sure hope I never become jaded enuff to resign from any part of life .... fly well young wippersnapper.
A172 :ok: