PDA

View Full Version : EK: Give up leave...don't think so...

VLS with ice
8th Nov 2010, 06:05
EK is getting so desperately short that AB pilots who have leave these days are being called by FMA with a proposal: If they are willing to drop their week of leave, they can pick whatever week of leave, confirmed, next year.
I hope everybody in that situation will tell them to :mad: off.
Wish I had a week of leave to decline their proposal.

Cheers,

VLS

Instant Hooligan
8th Nov 2010, 07:32
That's their best offer? To graciously move the leave you already have. :D:D

777boyindubai
8th Nov 2010, 11:02
Given EK's "honourable" management and the fact that they have always "honoured" their commitments re payrises and utilities, does ANYONE really believe that they will "honour" any commitment to give a chosen week of leave next year?

Give me back my productivity pay, a decent roster and I might think about it. Please DO NOT help them. Think about the fatigue issues and the huge half year profit they made.

You reap what you sow EK. Hope no one helps. I certainly won't be helping!

:ugh: := :yuk:

ekpilot
8th Nov 2010, 11:54
There will be a big line up of your so called colleagues willing to take the offer and jump their turn to get peak July leave. Nobody cares around here. All for me! Don't hold your breath. Your best friend neighbor will not hesitate to steal your summer annual peak leave with a smile.Then he will come up to you with a million excuses to justify why he did it. Pilots=idiots :{

EK knows how to play the idiot pilots around here, come on!

Keep Discovering :ok:

three eighty
8th Nov 2010, 13:45
So in essence what this means is that when you do bid for peak leave next year, half those slots will already have been filled by anyone who does take them up on this offer - nice!

ekpilot
8th Nov 2010, 17:49
Exactly! Better hurry up :E

Bredrin
11th Nov 2010, 20:13
It's every man for himself.....REALITY!

Janu
11th Nov 2010, 21:33
It's dog eat dog, I mean pilot eat pilot!

jet576
12th Nov 2010, 01:29
Be careful dealing with the devil:=