PDA

View Full Version : Disbandment Booze-up??

PFMG
22nd Oct 2010, 13:19
With so many ex Sqns going to the wall I may have to order a new liver. 201, 120 and 42(R) booze ups (sorry disbandment functions) on the horizon but which will be the biggest?

:{

Cannonfodder
22nd Oct 2010, 13:33
There is only one way to find out .....FIGHT!!!!!

Non Confused Aircrew
22nd Oct 2010, 19:27
Don't forget NLS, and the Kinloss RUFC doo's

The Old Fat One
22nd Oct 2010, 20:32
On the grounds that you can only be sacked once, I would like to suggest the format:

All Ranks
Strippers
More strippers
Purple Death
Moose Milk
More strippers
Curry (no cutlery)
Mechanical Horse Trough (or their up to date equivalent)
Funny speeches
More strippers (male ones for the ladies if required)
Grouse
Grouse
Grouse
Breakfast
More strippers
death by hangover

I know there are a couple of legendary party organisers at Kinloss, who would love to be let off the leash and let their creativity run wild, with several hundred old boys and several hundred newly retired none of whom will give a F**K who they upset.

Shadwell the old
22nd Oct 2010, 20:39
TOFO

I agree with your format and I think the ideal person to organise it would be the mini eng Jacko

Not only would it be a fantastic party but we would get change from a fiver.................... oh and Samantha could be the headline act.

one more thing can us old boys come and help the party along

PFMG
22nd Oct 2010, 21:49
Sounds like a plan. The format is vaguely reminicent of a combination between VPI night from Fincastle and a 120 bash down the Red Craig.

By the way...I suppose that's the UK out of Fincastle for ever now. The young Sgt Nairn Fincastle Aird-Whyte must be turning in his grave!!

Radley
23rd Oct 2010, 00:01
Shadwell, you do realise that Samantha will be in her mid 60's and tripping over them. Still!!

MATELO
23rd Oct 2010, 00:44
42(R)

saying as we have all been there......... apparently.

Winco
23rd Oct 2010, 07:07
TOFO

Please do us all one big favour - when you have decided on a date for this 'event' please give us as much notice as possible to ensure that as many as us as possible can attend??

Very many thanks

The Winco

ps I'm all for the strippers, but could I ask that someone could put on a bloody good Honkers?? Thanks!

Sloppy Link
23rd Oct 2010, 07:34
Mechanical Horsetrough. Brilliant, I think I still have a couple of their tapes somewhere, I am off to the attic to search them out and wallow in happy memories of the Wallop Air show.

Shadwell the old
23rd Oct 2010, 14:33
Radley,

and your point is.....................???!!!!!!

maybe she has a daughter working in the family business..............

Rossian
23rd Oct 2010, 14:53
....those who remember her "disappearing" Mr Soggy's specs will not be able to cope with the daughter and will be requiring their bedtime cocoa and a lie down by item 6 of TOFO's list.

The Ancient Mariner

Flamin Piano
7th Nov 2010, 22:23
If required, piano available. A tenner to your choice of local charity (they're going to need all the help they can get if you guys do leave) plus uplift required from Nairn.

Any takers send me a PM

PingDit
9th Nov 2010, 08:24
I'm sure there are enough of us in the Newquay area to sort out a coach trip or car convoy! Do I need to smuggle Samantha and Jezebel in the main gate as my 'cousins' again?