PDA

View Full Version : B737 Capt's & First Officers wanted!!!!

Human Cargo
14th Oct 2010, 07:06
Hello Boys & Girls

If your tired of sitting on the couch at home or think you are just not being challenged enough.
Eastern Sky jets Located in The DAFZ Dubai is in Dire need of B737 Crews.
They will sell you the world, promise you anything you want because we're so desperate and short!!!!!

They will put you up in lavish furnished studio apartment located in international city, where your next door neighbours are from Pakistan and india. The enviroment is unsanitory,they spit and urinate in the halls and stairwells, and the buildings are infested with roaches and bugs.

The dont provide any company transportation but the Public bus will get you close to the airport. And if you have to Fly out of RAK (approx 65Km) you will have to find your own way or car pool, Occaisionally they provide a room in the City Hotel in RAK, but you will be kept up all night by the sounds of engines revving and tires screeching at the Auto garage next to the hotel!

No perdiems are paid, However the salary is $6000.00USD!! per month for Captains, and $ 4500.00USD for First Officer. You will be flying to Afghanistan every day,on Charters or Now in new relaunch the New RAK Airways system you can even visit India!!

No training is provided so bring your previous records.!! And if you dont have any experience on the B737 you are welcomed too.As i said we are desperately short!! And our Training Manager is Creative enough will read between the CAR's and make up something.

If you come and realise that this is not for you, and you want to leave. You will be asked to pay back the cost of the PPC, Accomodation, Uniform, Pediem's, Salary and Airfare and Training that was not given to you but is documented some where that they spent on you. Basically it is always equal to 1 month's pay. And you will be threatened with being reported to the Police & Immigration. If you dont pay.That means you wont be able to leave till you present a no Objection certificate!!

So if this appeals to you Send us a CV right away!!
We'll get back to you immediately!! We need you!

Be warned. If you go there, expect a time of your life.

A great Opportunity.:ugh:

sec 3
14th Oct 2010, 10:08
Wow! Sounds like a peach of a job! Where can i sign up?:}

Wizofoz
14th Oct 2010, 10:35
where your next door neighbours are from Pakistan and india.

My neighbour is from India, and my best mate is from Pakistan- What's your point?

SV_741_India_Bravo
14th Oct 2010, 12:46
How do we apply? :E

by the way I'm from Pakistan................:E:E

Hakeem
14th Oct 2010, 15:17
Can you guys please put in some more information like how to apply? and requirements etc...

Thanks....

masalama
14th Oct 2010, 16:37
Hakeem...
Human cargo was being sarcastic, if you didnt get it...either that or you've got a real wicked sense of humour...

masalama...

Uncle Wiggily
16th Oct 2010, 18:39

Yes what is your point....how dare you insult the great people of London!

Guru8904
16th Oct 2010, 19:40
Quote:
Yes what is your point....how dare you insult the great people of London!Human Cargo & Uncle Wiggily,

You stink of racism.

Raptor88
18th Oct 2010, 07:23
Cant believe Human cargo is such a coward. Rory lassalle forgot to mention what kind of a psycho he was. You stink of racism and not at all a professional. And you need to get your facts right rory...

ANENG
18th Oct 2010, 09:05
I vote for HUMAN CARGO as President,and Uncle Wiggily as Vice Pesident.
They speak the truth...the whole truth.....AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

4HolerPoler
18th Oct 2010, 09:22
Keep it nice please - if you feel the need to trade personal insults please do so by Private Message.

4HP

vserian
18th Oct 2010, 09:28
Hello everyone this is a joke, he is trying make fun that is not even funny....

And how dare you make fun of us Indians you :mad: moron, i bet you are working there and you got your ass whiiped by some indians and Pakistanis, so you came here to cheap shot us, you crybaby...

Wow! Sounds like a peach of a job! Where can i sign up?

In his ass

dustyprops
18th Oct 2010, 10:32
Uncle Wiggily you crack me up, good comment.

GURU8904 take it in the context that it was meant, and don't be so fast to throw the race card around. Grow a set maybe.

Vserian you must be drunk.

KRUGERFLAP
18th Oct 2010, 10:59
it's not nice to be racist,but he said something related to the poor guys who work in the construction,no matter what they are from,they don't take so many showers and they smell very bad. I am very sorry for them. This is a shame for UAE.

Rgds

ANENG
18th Oct 2010, 11:02
My dear Vserian..such tension....try washing?/having a shower.

I would normally say "maybe you had soap in your eyes or ears" to explain that you didnt see or hear the real comment.......but we all know that wont be the case.........you guys dont bathe do you? ....(taxi drivers in Dubai)....

sorry you do!!....in the Ganges...mmmm...nice:}

Captnhappy
18th Oct 2010, 13:34
From my Perspective, i appears that there must be much more that a semblance of truth in what this guy has said to evoke the wrath and racial insults that he has received.

The meer fact that one individual (presumably an indian or Pakistani working in that same company) would sign up under the name Raptor88(his 1st post), just to put the guys name "in lights" on the internet and call him a coward, for putting something in a very sarcastic and satirical manner. Is evidence enough that he must be speaking the truth.

The truth Always offends even the best of us. However it defines us as professionals more to respectfully descent as gentlemen rather behave with the gutter mentality as has been displayed by Raptor 88 and vserian.

Where i live in Manchester and Bradford my neighbors are Indian and Pakistani, am i a racist too, for making that comment?

Come on guys Grow up!!

If the site moderator is watching i vote that these two Posters; Raptor88 and vserian should be banned from this forum for their unnecessary racial attacks towards this guy. they need to know that there actions are not called for or wanted on this website.

Be Happy!