PDA

View Full Version : Air france seat booking

747 jock
12th Oct 2010, 04:18
Is there anyone on here who is flying with Air france in the next few weeks and who has recently tried to use their website to choose a seat for their flight?
I've been attempting to do this for the past few days (by going to my booking, then using the preferences page where you can choose meals and seats), but for some reason I can't get the seat allocation part to work.

I've called AF customer services twice now and they assure me that their system is working as it should, but despite me trying on 2 different computers, (same internet connection) I still can't get it to work.

The page for picking your seat appears to load correctly, but then it shows a Javascript error, and won't let me highlight a passenger or seat.
Does anyone have any ideas as to whether this is a system fault or something to do with my internet connection or ISP

Hotel Tango
12th Oct 2010, 06:24
All I can say is that it once took me (and I guess others) THREE MONTHS to convince KLM that they had a glitch in their booking system. Don't get fobbed off too quickly by their assurances that all is working correctly.

wascrew
12th Oct 2010, 06:54
Jock

Have you tried changing browsers?

Often i have problems loading pages on firefox for example and change to google chrome where it works.

Some sites are not supported on certain browsers

Be interested to hear if this works for you

flyblue
14th Oct 2010, 12:13
Have you tried getting there by getting to your booking through the ticket number (not ther booking code or else)? Provided it's not a browser glitch, it should work.