PDA

View Full Version : EK - Online application

RjAgCR
10th Oct 2010, 18:20
Can anyone clarify something for me please...

You have not completed all the steps of the application form. To resume your application, click on the Update button.
If you do not accomplish the form within 3 months, your application will be invalid.

Does this means one can not apply again after the 3 months or simply that you would have to start all over again..?? :{

Nightfire
10th Oct 2010, 20:08
It means you've been a lazy :mad: for three months.

skyvan
10th Oct 2010, 20:55
It means what it says, you have not updated your application for 3 months, we are not sure if you really want to work for us, so we have sent your application to the virtual File 13. If you can update it, please do, otherwise feel free to fill in another application, along with the annoyingly confusing breakdown of hours, and re-submit.

A lot of people are getting these notes, because we were not recruiting, and so there was no desire to keep the applications current. Now that we are recruiting again, we need your data to be fresh.

Also don't forget that when you first filled in the form, even if you did not meet the minimums you were still given a reference. If that reference has not been activated/used recently, your application is no longer current, and does need to be updated.

RjAgCR
11th Oct 2010, 16:56
I was just wondering because, yes.. I still don't meet the requirements in regards to the ICAO ATPL they ask, and it seems that is going to take a little longer than expected to get that license... so wanted to be sure that if I am past that 3 months rule that I could send the complete application later, I still haven't submit the application because of this only... :{ not because I am a :mad: lazy...lol

Cavallier
12th Oct 2010, 11:53
Does anybody know how to reduce the document size when you scan the passport page. Every time I try to attach it, it say it has to be smaller than 512kb.

The Cav

dv8
12th Oct 2010, 12:02
Prob the wrong way to do it but save and send the pic in an email to your self and select small size (for ease of downloading) Use the pic from the email you receive
It worked for me

Nightfire
12th Oct 2010, 14:24
Scan the passport with not too many dpi. 300 or so.
Then open the image with mspaint, and save it again.
The result should be considerably smaller in size than the original.
Now re-open it again and magnify it, to see if it's still legible.

jetzdrvr
12th Oct 2010, 14:54
well my application says 95% complete and the 5% missing is the mitlitary time. But I don't have any military time, so how do I get my application to say 100%?

what_goes_up
12th Oct 2010, 15:50
well my application says 95% complete and the 5% missing is the mitlitary time. But I don't have any military time, so how do I get my application to say 100%?
Maybe you put in a big fat ZERO...?

Cavallier
12th Oct 2010, 19:23
Thanks you legends, it is appreciated!!!! I am so crap with computers.....and yes I have flown an Airbus!!!

The Cav

jetzdrvr
15th Oct 2010, 00:30
If you enter a big fat 0 then you have to enter last day flown.

VneII
2nd Nov 2010, 07:53
I put the current date with the hope that the person reading it had the intelligence to realise that it was the same as the application date.

that said I've been shortlisted for months and heard nothiong. :{