PDA

View Full Version : Jetstar Asia Interview HELP!

catthree12279
8th Oct 2010, 12:26
Hey guys

After searching high and low for a job in this difficult market i finally got a call inviting me for an interview at Jetstar Asia out of singapore.

If there is anyone out there who can possibly elabarate on the selection process i will be very grateful. As i know it, interview with a panel on day one and sim check on day 2.

Any help, small or big will be much appriciated!

Thanks in advance

rmcdonal
8th Oct 2010, 12:49
Deck Chair. Check
Esky. Check
Flack Jacket. Check
Ok I'm ready :ok::E:E

404 Titan
8th Oct 2010, 12:55
Guys,

This guy is obviously a troll stoking the camp fire with petrol. He has made three posts all exactly the same in different locations of Pprune. I suggest you ignore him as all he is trying to do is stir the pot.

Metro man
8th Oct 2010, 13:17
Fact - They are recruiting at the moment.
Therefore is it not possible he may genuinely have an interview offer ?

Being from Europe he may not be aware of the problems between the pilots and the company, are you aware of industrial relations issues in airlines in Mexico for example ?

Were you ever in the position of having an airline interview coming up ?
Did you do anything to prepare ?:rolleyes:

hongkongfooey
8th Oct 2010, 13:39
Were you ever in the position of having an airline interview coming up ?

I'm sure he said Jetstar Asia did'nt he :}

catthree12279
8th Oct 2010, 14:01
Hi Guys

yes thats right, i did say Jetstar Asia. Any help would be much appricated.

As for 404, why and how could i possibly be stirring the pot by asking a question like this? The reasons behind me posting it on several areas was only due to the fact that i wasnt sure where to put it. Certainly rattled your cage though didnt it!

Any genuine advise welcome!

Thanks

dodgybrothers
8th Oct 2010, 15:18
Learn how to spell would be a good start.

catthree12279
8th Oct 2010, 15:38
thanks for that useful bit of advice.

until they actually spell check me at the interview i will keep your piece of advise under wraps.

rmcdonal
8th Oct 2010, 21:09
Try http://www.pprune.org/dg-p-reporting-points/423751-pilots-australia-time-unite-meeting-aug-23-a.html and read the whole thing. It may take a few pages before it makes any sense.

Cactusjack
9th Oct 2010, 09:00
If there is anyone out there who can possibly elabarate on the selection process i will be very grateful. As i know it, interview with a panel on day one and sim check on day 2.
Any help, small or big will be much appriciated!

I would recomend having strong gums to start with. A background in economics, philosiphy and previous work experience with Boston Consulting will be highly regarded.

tail wheel
9th Oct 2010, 10:34
Multiple Forum posting is not permitted. :=