PDA

View Full Version : V Aus Premium Economy is better than QF Business Class

Dangly Bits
8th Oct 2010, 08:49
I have been lucky enough recently to have flown KLAX-YSSY QF A380 Business Class, and KLAX-YBBN V Aus Premium Economy and I have to say, V Aus wins hands down. VAus CC personally welcomed us on board, service far superior, food far superior (on QF was offered a warm chicken roll which tasted like Kim Beasley's underpants.), wine superior and available, and very similar in seat entertainment.
QF took nearly 2 hrs to offer me a drink!

The big winner for QF was that incredible seat on the A380, and the quietness of the Airbus. One small thing is that you can't find your seat in the middle of the night due to the extreme darkness! I actually sat on some poor unsuspecting pax. Very embarrassing.

Overall why would someone spend $7K to lie flat for a few hours? I'd rather spend that sort of cash in Vegas!

Thank you VAus for a great flight. I'll be flying with you again for sure.

el_capitano
8th Oct 2010, 15:14
Scary part is you actually know what Kim Beasleys under pants taste like.....

Cactusjack
9th Oct 2010, 09:08
I have been lucky enough recently to have flown KLAX-YSSY QF A380 Business Class, and KLAX-YBBN V Aus Premium Economy and I have to say, V Aus wins hands down. VAus CC personally welcomed us on board, service far superior, food far superior (on QF was offered a warm chicken roll which tasted like Kim Beasley's underpants.)

I'm now very curious. What DOES Kim Beazely's underpants taste like ?? Did you taste them fresh after washing and ultra violet radiation, or after a hard sweaty day in the office ?? Were the underpants a g-string, boxer style or a pair of large white apple catchers perhaps ?
Have you tasted any other politicians panties like maybe Bob Katter's,John Howards, Bronwyn Bishop's or Anthony Albanese ??

Jack Ranga
10th Oct 2010, 02:42
on QF was offered a warm chicken roll which tasted like Kim Beasley's underpants

Also........Did you tate his underpants whilst he was in the wheelchair? I'd imagine him sitting down all day would add to their 'fruityness'

blueloo
10th Oct 2010, 06:33
I should imagine that in some parts of the world Kim Beasley's underpants would be considered a delicacy!

(Namely Neil Perry's Kitchen or Upper Management in QF :} )

neville_nobody
10th Oct 2010, 07:06
You obviously haven't experienced much in the way of economy class travel. If you seriously think that Voz is better than business class QF then go fly on the one of the middle eastern carriers you will be blown away if what you're writing here is any indication. I believe Singapore's economy product is amazing however I haven't personally experienced that.

Keg
10th Oct 2010, 08:21
A younger brother travels frequently between SIN and various Aussie ports (mostly SYD and MEL). He doesn't rate the SQ service at all. He does rate the IFE but he reckons the actual service isn't anything to write home about. He tends to travel SQ a bit more due to it's connections out of SIN to where he needs to go for business and the FF points but he'll travel the QF dugong before the SQ one.

Rich-Fine-Green
10th Oct 2010, 21:48
It's hard to beat Emirates economy or BC when the comparison product is QF economy or BC.

From the Limo pick-up and drop-off to the lounge to the cabin service - EK sets the benchmark right now for the businesss traveller.

(IMHO).

Yobbo
10th Oct 2010, 21:59
I have flown Emirates and Malaysian and I must say Malaysian has Emirates beat in both economy and business.

Tempo
10th Oct 2010, 22:32
It's hard to beat Emirates economy or BC when the comparison product is QF economy or BC.

Well having flown both classes on both airlines I would have to say I found the opposite applies. EK Business class on the 777 was terrible. Give me a QF330 business class anyday. This applies to Singapore too. Business class on their 777 was average.

Sunstar320
11th Oct 2010, 08:53
Flew across the pacific on PE for $1900 last year with VA and last month for $2400, a year before that you could barely get an Economy seat for that under 2k. Even better is that includes PE on the domestic connection from Melbourne, and everything from Vlicious is complementary, food is better on the domestic leg than the international!

VAus's standard rate seems to be around $2500~, which is damn phenomenal.