PDA

View Full Version : Bristow european operations contact

EC145Pilot
6th Oct 2010, 10:03
Hello Gentlemen ,

I recently sent a CV to Bristow European operations regarding any pilot opportunities in Aberdeen. I know times are not very good, but nevertheless, I would like to give a follow up call to the chief pilot Matt Rhodes.
Would anyone on this excellent forum happen to have a telephone number I could call?

Thanks to all, Happy flying!

Ec145pilot,
New Caledonia

Earl of Rochester
6th Oct 2010, 11:49
-EC145P

The best thing is to call their main switchboard on +44 1737 822 353 and ask for him.

If you are in New Caledonia then please, for the love of God, post some photos of your operations in that paradise location!

Good luck in your job search.

Earl

ps: While you are in the area you might also look at Fiji and Papua New Guinea which, according to 'rumours', are both hiring in small numbers (the Fiji post is, I think, just one position).

Epiphany
6th Oct 2010, 11:55
If you like New Caledonia then you will love Aberdeen. Good luck with the application.

hueyracer
6th Oct 2010, 12:23
There is a reason they are not publishing this numbers (or even email-addresses) on their websites...

bigglesbutler
6th Oct 2010, 14:27
He is actually away from ABZ for a while, up to 6 months, and I think he has gone on that secondement already. The only way to talk to someone is via main switch board, but I haven't heard of any recruitment recently, that said it doesn't mean they aren't thinking of it.

Si

TiPwEiGhT
6th Oct 2010, 20:14
Bristow Norway hiring throughout 2012 for Bergen positions. Positions will be advertised shortly on their website.