PDA

View Full Version : Panorama tonight

RetiredSHRigger
30th Sep 2010, 23:57
Why the bloody hell are we showing this program for all the world to see. yet again the BBC are making our forces look bad to the world at large. Talk about shooting oneself in the foot FFS. Obviously Big Boys Rules do not count anymore. Perhaps we should start planting IEDs willy nilly on the off chance we can kill and maim the enemy !!!!! I wonder what what treatment our guys would have got ?????:mad:

Jabba_TG12
1st Oct 2010, 09:07
Sooner someone goes through those Islington lefties at the BBC like **** through a goose, the better. :mad:

sitigeltfel
1st Oct 2010, 09:43
The fact that BBC staff are planning to hold a strike, which may black out the Tory party conference, has absolutely nothing to do with bias :rolleyes:

Gainesy
1st Oct 2010, 11:05
For those of us that didn't see it?:confused:

RetiredSHRigger
1st Oct 2010, 12:12
Sorry Gainsey, the programme was highlighting our prisoner handling abuses, eg the hooding of detainees, and letting all and sundry know that the practice has been banned since the 70s when we were condemmed for using the technique over the water! :mad:

What the Fug
1st Oct 2010, 12:15
Always found that court case by the Irish goverement amusing given the activities of its own special branch aka the heavy mob

Jayand
1st Oct 2010, 12:28
Never saw the programme but what would you rather they do? they are jounalists and are meant to be impartial. If they are accurately reporting and the stuff being done is bad then who is the bad one?

Vox Populi
1st Oct 2010, 12:51
Because Jayand, it's much easier to do as you please and cover it up afterwards by asking journlaists not to report it.

skyfish2
1st Oct 2010, 13:22
:EBBC heretics,scumbags,tossers of the worst order,stop the licence fee or make the barstards pay to view,then see them squirm i got rid of my idiot box,and was informed by some geordie **** at VD licensing they will pay me a visit bring it on,can't wait

Gainesy
1st Oct 2010, 13:44
Thanks Rigger. FFS I used to tune my radio to white noise and stick my headphones on to get to sleep at Honington after a night shift...

Hmm. Mebbe I'll sue meself.:rolleyes:

Checkboard
1st Oct 2010, 15:01
Why the bloody hell are we showing this program for all the world to see.
Who is "we"? If you are on the Panorama team, why are you asking the question here?