PDA

View Full Version : Bla Bla Blies Bla lies!

ekpilot
28th Sep 2010, 08:22
Just looked at the last email about EK crew shortage. An other proof of constance lies and incompetence of management. It won't happen here boys, first they said September numbers would be right (strike one) then they said end of 2010 (strike 2) now they say beginning of 2011 (Well i'm not that stupid, i give them a strike right away) They are just incapable, except for lying := If at least we would get the overtime money they took away from us to get their big bonuses. Maybe management should work 6 days a week with a pay reduction in the offices to get some kind of results :E But why should they? They just have to tell lies :) They even think we are lucky to have a job. Just by feeding us lies. I can't believe they are not feeling ashamed of their poor performance. They lost 100% credibility in my book. It's just about their money. So sad that a company making money now means poor working conditions when it should be the other way around. Watch if we start losing money! All these new fresh pilots that will come here hoping for improvement :\ Well i guess i need to get used to it because they will certainly come up with an other pile of lies to justify why the crewing won't be appropriate in the beginning of 2011. I will probably be close to timex for less money, less leave, and my health getting worst and worst. But i should not be worried, they will tell me that i'm lucky to have a job:ugh: and if i'm not happy I can leave. It's just getting worst day by day. People don't matter anymore it is just about money so at least give some more please cause this is not funny anymore:mad: 3 airplanes a month... yea right:hmm:

Keep MegaRecovering:ok:

fatbus
28th Sep 2010, 08:30
I don't think people ever mattered. Cant remember when they were crewed properly. They want the old pilots to leave before it starts costing EK tons of cash and replace with cheap ones. My guess is they will toss some money in and work you harder, short term fix but all they have is short term planning.

Tail Rota
28th Sep 2010, 11:19
Hey Fellas:E

Been a while...... I have been so busy...:cool:

EKpilot a few points there but sounds like you need some forced leave.....just do what everyone else is doing and manage your roster.

Most guys get about 3 hours sleep on a 6 hour flight ......which means EK aircraft are operating single pilot most of the time while the boys try and rest and control thier fatigue:D

Not something EK want to aknowledge I imagine....but the work force is at its max now:E

Starship Enterprise ......The Bridge

"Give me warp factor eight Scotty"

"I cant Captain..... We dont have enough power..... she's gonna blow, I can only give warp factor six "

"I need warp eight Scotty otherwise we are all going to die"

"Ok Captain warp eight it is but I dont have the resources"

OOpppps...that wasnt smart :ugh:

Headlines Gulf News

STARSHIP VANISHES NEVER TO RETURN TYRING TO GET TO WARP FACTOR EIGHT.

TR:ok:

EFC 3 DAYS
28th Sep 2010, 13:56
I really don't understand Emirates pilots. They come on PPRUNE and complain about fatigue, rosters, QOL, leave and everything else yet they are unwilling to do anything about these issues other than whine and moan on on a webboard that is totally annonymous.
If you Emirates pilots want to change things at your airline why don't you just call sick when you are tired or fatigued or generally pi$$ed off. When enough of you do this and a few of Emirates shiney planes end up being parked then I can gurantee you that things will change for you all.
Granted, Emirates management will throw a tantrum and threaten all kinds of actions, but at least you will get their attention.
Actions, not words, will only fix things at Emirates....... question is, however, do EK pilots have the minerals?????

desertopsguy
28th Sep 2010, 17:04
Those sort of actions will not work in the Sandpit, there are no unions and no one will do anything to back your or anyone else up because they will be a)fired b)victimised in some covert or possibly even overt way c) demoted or even d) demoted, victimised and then fired and will have to leave the country.

Believe me, there is no shortage of meat for that grinder and the management at the various carriers all know it. For every one guy that leaves there are 10 just yapping at the door waiting to get in.

All the best.

D.O.G

Kapitanleutnant
28th Sep 2010, 17:17
I would submit those actions won't work because rosters simply takes the days you call in fatigued and puts those days somewhere later in the month as "Available Days" in order to get every last ounce of blood from you. And rest assured (pun intended) you WILL be used for those available days instead of reserve pilots. Same with sick....

K