PDA

View Full Version : Tim Greenaway

jtz
22nd Sep 2010, 17:37
It is with incredibly sad news that i report the passing of Tim Greenaway(mountain Man). Tim sadly passed away in an aircraft accident last week.
I know you will all join me in passing our utmost condolence to his inner circle of friends and family.
all our love Mountain, boys , Ron, Penny& Matt
In mournig,
Duck

Slug Wagon
23rd Sep 2010, 01:32
It is sad news.

I just hope there is plenty of that nectar fluid up in that big hangar in the sky for him!

Bullfrog

capitulator valve
23rd Sep 2010, 09:40
Very sad news.

Many happy Friday arvos after work drinking a few frothys & sharing stories with the big fella in the hangar in Gero.

A really top bloke - another great, down to earth, character lost from our industry.

Condolences to the family. RIP old mate.:(

CV

Grogmonster
23rd Sep 2010, 10:31
He was the only man that I was scared to have a drink with. One day I thought he was cheating on us because the Schooner he was holding looked like a 7oz beer in that huge hand. Very sorry to hear the news. Fly high old mate!!!!

Groggy

Aerodynamisist
23rd Sep 2010, 22:59
I met Tim many years ago when just starting out he was a really nice guy who gave me some good advice that set me on the road for the big adventure. Top bloke very sorry to hear he has passed well before his time.

jtz
30th Sep 2010, 10:45
In remembrance . Tim Greenaway( Mountain) 1 pm .mudgee. 7th oct

jtz
30th Sep 2010, 10:48
In remembrance . Tim Greenaway( Mountain) 1 pm .mudgee. 7th oct. Come on lads,The champ deserves us. Knx boys , any question +852 98099744