PDA

View Full Version : Job interview

Cho8Cho8
12th Sep 2010, 23:19
After a few general and a couple of technical questions fond my self facing a very weird one...
the Q was, you have done a 6 hours flight to Europe... arrived at 6am and your next flight back on the next day at 7am ...so you thought it would be a good opportunity to go out and have fun... now it is 2am and you are on your way back to the hotel...found your self in the middle of a fight ending up at the police station....what you will do ??
I answered the Q .. they looked at me and said OK THANK YOU WE WILL LET YOU KNOW.
Guys.. what do you think the answer should be???

upspeed
12th Sep 2010, 23:55
My answer: I'd wake up...just a dream! Afterall, you should still be sleeping in your hotel room at that time anyway... No business fooling around a bar a few hours from your wakeup call isn't it? :=

Maybe that's what they would like to hear. :p

RjAgCR
13th Sep 2010, 01:15
Yeah well... a tricky question > maybe the type of question one thinks about givin the best answer and actually doing the complete opposite. Don't want to give you the impression you did bad in the interview but it actually was a tricky Q .... :ugh:

And I agree with Upspeed answer....good luck!

CRS
13th Sep 2010, 03:48
In my time working here the appropriate answer I believe would to be to vehemently defend a position that you would never put yourself in that position, due to your responsibility as a professional and your duty to yourself, your crew and pax.

cochise
13th Sep 2010, 08:09
:rolleyes:. I love how they want to hear you lie and blow large amounts of smoke up :mad:. As usual they want to hear that you will be in your crib 12 hours before your flight and will never complain and be the best employee there ever was. Some straight forward questions would be nice...:ugh: