PDA

View Full Version : EK Pilots - notice Income Protection

bondslipper
8th Sep 2010, 13:46
I don't know why the moderator removed my previous post. This is NOT a commercial advertisement. This is a notice for all Emirates pilots to help them find out the FACTS and not rely on RUMOURS about income protection insurance.

I know this is a rumour network, but perhaps we can also use it to pass on some FACTS as well??

All Emirates pilots are eligible to join the global TopCover income protection scheme. The Emirates scheme ( IPEP) is run by pilots, for pilots. No Emirate pilot receives remuneration from it - it is directly insured with Chartis ( formerly part of AIG).

It is very important that all EK pilots are aware of it, so that they we can make an informed choice about how to protect ourselves financially in the event of loss of licence.

For information about it, email [email protected]

Presentations and meetings are being held this week in Dubai, on Thursday and Sunday.

Go and find out the facts if you can.

flaphandlemover
8th Sep 2010, 14:17
dear MODS,
please delete this threat....

get lost with your advertising...

I guess you weren't successfull enough by calling us out of the blue... is that your new tactics?

OR PAY FOR IT like all the others on that page...

bondslipper
8th Sep 2010, 14:42
I really do not understand your attitude. Have you ever done any CRM training?

It really is advisable to be in possession of the facts. If you are an Emirates pilot, then you might like to discover what your options are.

Dying horses and water come to mind.

I hope upon reflection you might find that any forum is appropriate to notify pilots of their professional options.

I lost my licence. I hope you don't lose yours.

puff m'call
8th Sep 2010, 15:29
Thank you "bondslipper" I for one will attend one of you chats just to see what the options are.

Thanks for the information. :ok:

saywhat
8th Sep 2010, 15:34
LIPS is already out there...Do we need more?

Wizofoz
8th Sep 2010, 15:39
By all means leave the thread here.

In fact, I will post on Fragrent Harbour and get some of the Cathay guys to comment on Topcover.

In particular, the more than one who have been royaly worked over by AIG in having them stall and decline legitimate claims.

Do you REALLY want to discuss Top Cover in a public forum Bondslipper?

EGGW
8th Sep 2010, 15:54
I deleted this thread once, the poster didn't take the friendly hint. Now on a 3 day break...
If you want to advertise your product, you have to pay buddy!

EGGW