PDA

View Full Version : flying hours

Clintonb
7th Sep 2010, 03:40
So correct me if im wrong theres flying limitations for part 135 and 121 but no limitations for how many hours you fly in a year for part 91 so is corporate,crop dusting under part 91??? why is 91 different from 135 and 121??

also what is best to get more hours in SE or ME?? im guessing ME but when you go to flight schools most of your hour building after your PPL is in SE i know its cheaper but after you have finished flight training leaving with 250hrs most of it will be in SE but then how do you build ME in order to being qualified for jobs out there as most companies i can imagine are looking for pilots with ME hrs, jet hrs etc

is it possible to share the cost with a friend for ME. you hire ME plane for 2 hrs you do 1hr PIC and he/she does the other hr, now when you're in the righthand seat those hrs are called P2 time right does that really help in building your ME hrs quicker does it add to your ME hrs or just that 1 hr you flew count only???

hope everyone had a great weekend. looking forward to knowing the answers and getting a better understanding.
safe flying