PDA

View Full Version : PILOT LICENCES conversion

cptBASH
26th Aug 2010, 08:54
hi everyone can u please help me in my pilot licences conversion because i am doing my ppl,cpl,me and ir in philippines and i am bahrain national and after starting my course then only i knew that bahrain does not accept philippines licences so how can i do my conversion and from were i can do it.

latetonite
26th Aug 2010, 09:20
Bit late to realise this, no?

PA-28-180
26th Aug 2010, 10:12
"Bit late to realise this, no? ".....well....THIS was helpful! :ugh:

The Philippines is reciprocated with the U.S., so you SHOULD be able to convert to an FAA license after taking the written and PTS exams. Also...you're flight school SHOULD be able to advise you on how to move forward. Good luck and safe flying! :ok:

Farrell
26th Aug 2010, 10:47
Come on!
He's Bahraini!

Where is your "wasta"???? :)

Convert to FAA and rest is easy, mate.

Good luck with your training insha'allah

Farrell

IRAQIFAlCOn
26th Aug 2010, 14:06
My brother , after you finish come to Jordan and try Middle East Flight School, or Ayla Aviation Academy and convert your license to Jordanian pilot license then you will be taken by gulf air or Bahrain air with or without wasta because this is their requirements and they need you as I believe,

about 2 years ago when I used to study in Jordan there were alot of Bahrain students studying in Ayla Aviation Academy , some of them the broke their contract with ayla aviation and joined middle east in Amman and the rest staid in Ayla Aviation both of the schools Alumni they are currently working and flying jet airplanes..

now thee is still many Bahrani pilots studying with those schools and flying in Jordan its very easy if you compare flying in USA, I hold both license FAA and Jordanian and both of them they are not certified in Iraq :(

best of luck bro !