PDA

View Full Version : Gloucester Aero Club Flyin-HELP

edders
23rd Aug 2010, 11:49
Gday All,

W're having a Flyin at Gloucester in NSW, our 3rd annual, on the 30/31st Oct. It's been a lot of fun in the past; we had around 60 aircraft attend each of the last 2 and we'd love to see whoever can make it. I'd REALLY appreciate some help with publicising it too, any suggestions would be gratefully received, alternatively, email me on the address below and I can email an invite/info sheet to put on your clubhouse wall or send out to any contacts you think might like to come.

Thanks a million, here below is an abbreviated invite.

Gloucester Aero Club invites the aviation community to enjoy this relaxed weekend of flying. All forms of aircraft from micro lights, antique aircraft through to helicopters on view. If you fly an RA-Aus aircraft or an A380 you're welcome. Gloucester is west of Taree in NSW. All welcome. We're planning lunch, dinner on Saturday night around a bonfire, and brekkie Sunday morning. Great clubhouse and camping facilities available or motel in town. Nominal charge for landing, camping and meals as well as a chance to contribute to our chosen charity, the local Westpac Rescue Helicopter. For catering purposes please advise numbers by 15 October. Contact Andrew Edwards Tel:0416 240 949, [email protected] ([email protected])