PDA

View Full Version : WSOp Application update : NDW

NDW
21st Aug 2010, 14:05
Afternoon All,

Yesterday morning I submitted my RAF application form for WSOp online.

It stated I should hear from my local AFCO within 14 days time in which they will help me with the next steps.

I'm glad i've finally submitted it, it's now or never, and I feel ready to take on the challenge if I am offered it.

Many thanks

NDW :ok:

Pontius Navigator
21st Aug 2010, 17:11
NDW, thank you. Feedback is always helpful.

Min Decent Ht
23rd Aug 2010, 04:04
So if they actually receive your online application I guess you've passed the WSO Aptitude Test!
Next step with be months of training. Initial lessons will concentrate on the basics: Intro to Arxe and Elbow Recce, followed by a long course on Effects of Banter.

Good luck

Spearmint-R33
23rd Aug 2010, 10:07
NDW, It sounds like you are near enough about to visit the AFCO for the Presentation, Interview and Aptitude Tests? I've just been through this process as recent as 3 months ago and I am due at the OASC on the 14th September 2010.

So if you need any advice I'll do my best. :ok:

NDW
24th Aug 2010, 08:26
Recieved an email this morning stating that my application was being processed, but unfortunately at this time the career choice I picked was unavailable.

So it's a waiting game now, but I'm
considering doing some private studying in Maths in the mean time.

Thanks all

NDW

Joe Black
24th Aug 2010, 09:37
Best advice will be to wait until around November when we will hopefully have an idea of what Aircraft we will have left. I'm sure(and hopeful) that recruitment for WSOp will come gain!