PDA

View Full Version : Qatar pilots 3-day-off-rule

Flyer1015
20th Aug 2010, 01:07
Qatar pilots, why was a max 3-day-off-in-a-row rule implemented?

1. Is this for ALL fleets?

2. What kind of typical schedule do A320 pilots have considering this 3 day off rule? Is it like 2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 3 off, 4 on, 3 off, etc. ???

I can't imagine what kind of egotistical maniac would implement a rule like this, considering that other competitors do no thave it (EK, EY, etc).

QR UNITED 2009
20th Aug 2010, 04:30
BM wanted to demote PM since long time .

Turkish Captain on A320 get an roster from famues nJeppesen system
6 days off 1 day flight 6 days off 1 day flight and come to BM to remove 1 day flight so he can go home . BM takes him to CEO and present his roster to CEO .

CEO ask Turkish Capt :" are you here to work to be off " after what CEO intreduced max 3 days off for pilots while cabin crew can have as much as they get .
On which BM supports CEO telling him " yes chief in Gulf Air was the same"

PM get demoted , BM get some points at CEO and all 1350 pilots lost days off .

loc22550
20th Aug 2010, 04:44
- yes it's for all the fleet.
-Typical 320 roster:
It's something like 5 or 6 on 1 or 2 off...Once a month if you are lucky you might have 3 days off in a row...
Most of the people never get their days off request as well as their flights request (On A-320), except the ""lucky"" ones :mad:

-A rumor is circulating that from October the Roster will Run again According the JEPPESEN rules only and not according the Will of the corrupted Indian mafia.
Seems that they realise that too many pilots are indeed on the way to a greener pasture...
Wait and see..

QR UNITED 2009
20th Aug 2010, 05:36
loc22550 Is the guy who is doing A320 roster Indian ?

Mr PM seams to blond for Indian as well . O Mrs MB she always report at 10h in office she use to be called KRT beauty and KRT is not in Kerla .

You always talking about Indian in rostering and i would say Australians , New Zeland and old man from UK ....... or Mr F in charge of leave ha ha that was a disaster as well .

Yes there are few Indians in roster but since long time they lost power and now its all in hands of New Zeland, Australia , Sudan ,UK .

Also have in mind all manangers in Tech building who are playing with their roster . Some of them are only for that reason there . If you see there are over 35 different positions in pilot part of Tech building and SIM and all of them can play play a bit with roster .

noise of freedom
20th Aug 2010, 08:55
Hey Loc22550....

form Oct? like the payrise?

Don't beleive a word from this people they will always lie to you.if you don't see it is not going to happen.

NOF:=:=:=

loc22550
20th Aug 2010, 10:48
Don't worry..i will only believe it when i will see it with my eyes!
This is a rumor network...:hmm:

QR UNITED 2009
21st Aug 2010, 11:06
Talking about Indians in rostering which is not true any more just ask your self where CEO is from ?

HYD same same as home of famues biryani food

I even remember when Mr BM was telling us this