PDA

View Full Version : EY pay package

CanadaRocks
17th Aug 2010, 16:34
I heard a rumour a month ago that their should be some type of improvement come September, but this rumour has almost died.

Anything on the horizon?

An increase would be nice!

Regards,
CR

sandblasted
17th Aug 2010, 16:43
Heard we were supposed to be getting 3 percent which has now changed to 5 percent on basic.. just whispers leaking from HQ:}

Nightfire
17th Aug 2010, 19:25
just whispers leaking from HQ

So there's your answer. :hmm:

CanadaRocks
17th Aug 2010, 21:08
The 3 percent on basic is what I heard also, but 5 sounds better. :ok:

I hope they look at the layover allowance for Japan and Korea. If they don't know, it's kinda expensive there boys. I would also like to at least make the same per hour as our highly trained Cabin Manager's. I think the get 57Dhs/hr compared to our 50...Crazy!

Fly Safe,
CR

gh0strider
18th Aug 2010, 07:20
bad news for SOME, not all the 330/340 guys. it would also probably be welcome news to the 320 guys who seem to feel a bit left out when it comes to overtime

CanadaRocks
18th Aug 2010, 09:48
Any improvements to the rent to buy scheme. Our lovely retirement package.

How many pilot's will skip the country because of that. 1 is gone already. 1 is not coming back. And the rumour is about another 30 are in over their head.

Interesting times ahead.

Toubob
23rd Aug 2010, 06:39
Considering that we have had no raise and no cost of living adjustment, comparing a one time 3 percent raise to your country (Canadarocks) annual cost of living adjustment of 3 percent per annum, this raise would be 9% short of what it should be.

I don't know what cost of living is in the UAE but would guess at least 7% per annum these last four years. 3-5% is woefully small raise.

My guess is it is a placebo.

Jumbo Wambo
23rd Aug 2010, 08:35
gulfnews : UAE petrol prices to rise for third time in a year after Eid (http://gulfnews.com/business/oil-gas/uae-petrol-prices-to-rise-for-third-time-in-a-year-after-eid-1.671232)

a345xxx
23rd Aug 2010, 09:09
F@#ked! Again!!!!

WERNERTHEGREAT
23rd Aug 2010, 18:41
Its all smoke and mirrors anyways. We have not had any inflation increase for over 2 years now. In the past the increases were only 2 or 3 percent on basic anyways. This company is already behind based on the previous years. This year at emirates they gave 3 and 3 due to the fact that they did not do this the previous year.

We need to see duty paid for deadheads just like our fellow cabin crew. Increase to duty pay, perdiums. We have had no inflation adjustment in over 4 years. Wake up Dickie

Its going to be a minimum of 6 percent on basic. Figure out a pension plan and a reason for why crews should stay here long term. Well atleast longer than our interm vps, evps and managers.

Ps just for fun boys have you checked out the flight benifits for the grades above yours. Take a look. 2 sets of annual leave and 2 sets of general leave with confirmed Bus/1st for the entire family every year. sound a liitle different to your 1 confirmed in cattle class . Its all on the sharepoint website.

Keep of the great work. We have no faith in our upper management:ugh: