PDA

View Full Version : REX testing day dress code?

Pilot Adam
15th Aug 2010, 08:59
I have the REX testing day for the cadetship coming up and I was wondering what the dress code for it is. Is it formal, semi-formal or casual? this is just for the WOMBAT test.

mustman
15th Aug 2010, 09:08
Suit up! :ok::ok:

Pilot Adam
15th Aug 2010, 09:26
Thanks mate!:ok: Do you or anyone else know if it's only the WOMBAT test or is there anything else?

Roxy_Chick_1989
15th Aug 2010, 09:40
Aviation is a lucrative and highly competitive industry, I would imagine a nice suit would be highly desirable.

Disclaimer: I am no expert on Airline Recruitment.

Cessna Master Beta
15th Aug 2010, 09:56
Stand out from the crowd . Borat Mankini ! :}

Ultralights
15th Aug 2010, 12:05
go with the borat mankini, it tells HR that your Open, Honest, non bragger and transparent :ok:

The Green Goblin
15th Aug 2010, 12:38
Aviation is lucrative

Another classic from Roxy :D

Rex 43k for up to 5 years as a Cadet? Very lucrative indeed.

I'd suggest a pineapple, some lube and a fat wad of cash is what you will need :ugh:

Roxy_Chick_1989
15th Aug 2010, 13:51
Didnt catch on to the irony Green Goblin?

Macrohard
15th Aug 2010, 13:54
What's wrong with thongs, stubbies & a wife beater?

NGsim
15th Aug 2010, 16:33
Wow Pprune gets some questions....what should I wear??, what car should I buy for the drive north?? etc etc.

Hope your iPhone has reception the day you have the dreaded mechanical problem.......'Hey everyone, just had an engine failure and i'm wanting to know if I should divert to the airfield thats further away with better weather or continue with my planned flight, very anxiously waiting your earliest replies!!' :ugh:

N.

Van Gough
15th Aug 2010, 16:42
I have the REX testing day for the cadetship coming up and I was wondering what the dress code for it is. Is it formal, semi-formal or casual? this is just for the WOMBAT test.

Its a cadetship. Your paying them. You can wear whatever the hell you want just the same as when you go for a flying lesson.