PDA

View Full Version : The Trials And Tribulations of Cabin Crew

notmyC150v2
5th Aug 2010, 22:48
This will more than likely end up in JB within a few seconds but I thought I would have a crack at starting here.

This article At 38,000 feet it's all smiles (http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/opinion/society-and-culture/at-38000-feet-its-all-smiles-20100805-11ko4.html) contains the following paragraph.

As if passengers aren't demanding enough, pilots are much worse. Something about all that time and money spent on flying school makes them think they are entitled to treat cabin crew like slaves. I've known pilots to eat a three-course meal on a domestic flight. They can do that because the aircraft is on autopilot most of the time.

OK Captains, fess up. Which of you greedy buggers ate all three courses on that SYD - Perth sector... :rolleyes:

tail wheel
6th Aug 2010, 00:36
What a pathetic media article. Surely no one takes these articles seriously?

On a 14-hour flight I barely slept a wink due to claustrophobia and air and noise pollution.

Why would a claustrophobia sufferer obtain previous employment as a cabin crew member?

I'm sure train or sea travel is an appropriate alternative.

neville_nobody
6th Aug 2010, 04:29
Just another winging princess......

Why is it in a decent newspaper is my question?

Atlas Shrugged
6th Aug 2010, 05:14
[QUOTE]I'm sure train or sea travel is an appropriate alternative./QUOTE]

Hmm yes, perhaps the bus as well, with all of the other labour voting, westie, ****bags!

Tidbinbilla
6th Aug 2010, 05:20
You're going soft, Tail Wheel! :}

What is this trash?:8