PDA

View Full Version : Malmaison Hotel Offer

fantaman
26th Jul 2010, 16:01
Evening all,

I’ve been asked to help publicise an incredibly generous offer being put to the Forces by the Malmaison and Hotel du Vin chain of luxury hotels. Having made use of this offer on two or three occasions, I can vouch for the superb quality of the hotels.

Some of you may have heard of it before but I think it’s worth trying to spread the word a little more. Below are some of the details from an email sent to me.

How it works:

Accommodation on a Friday or Sunday night and we will include breakfast in the rate and the rates start from - £59 per room per night based on 2 people being in the room. Some of our hotels in the Malmaison chain may be slightly more expensive such as London and Oxford Malmaison and these rates would be £79 BB

We also run the same deal for the Hotel du Vin brand as well which is currently available from £69 BB per room per night.

We would ask to see some affiliation ID to confirm you are a member of the forces, MOD etc.... in order to keep the rate low for you. All we ask is that you present this on check in (this is done discreetly in the same way in which we ask for your card details on check in too).

I hope that you feel that what we are offering is a good deal as for example most of hotels sell their rooms at a published rate of £170 Room Only and then our London Malmaison's rates start from £235 + VAT Room Only - a massive saving.

Just so that you aware we are due to increase these rates slightly at the start of September to a rate of £75 BB.

Thanks from all of the team at Malmaison & Hotel du Vin we really do appreciate what you do for the country!

Laura at Malmaison will be dealing directly with all Forces bookings and can be contacted using the following email: [email protected]

I also think they are doing some sort of discount on food and drink in their Bistro but I'll confirm that with Laura and post later.

So in the words of Bacon from Lock, Stock...

Treat the wife. Treat somebody else's wife. It's a lot more fun if you don't get caught.

Cheers.

rab-k
26th Jul 2010, 20:59
Stayed at HMP Oxford on a couple of occasions with mrs-k; thoroughly recommend it. :ok:

7SFK
26th Jul 2010, 21:04
Is it open to veterans - worth a try? :confused:

Sideshow Bob
26th Jul 2010, 21:15
Might be worth letting the guys at Forces Discounts know, that way it gets a larger audience.

Forces Discount (http://www.forcesdiscounts-mod.co.uk)

Abbey Road
26th Jul 2010, 22:11
I'm with you 7SFK! Does anyone know if veterans will get a look in? Recently retired veterans?:ok:

Jimlad1
27th Jul 2010, 05:12
Speak to their PR team - I've used this deal a few times and its well worth it. You definitely get a discount in the bistro as well (10%?). Note you can only book two weeks out for Fri / Sun evenings, so its not amazingly flexible for a weekend away, but is a nice treat.

Hotel Du Vin also have a similar policy (same group), so use them as well.