PDA

View Full Version : Prestige Jet - Debts

CAIHO
24th Jul 2010, 19:42
An international law office has published the debts of Prestige Jet. Curious numbers. Company is debtor to JeTex Flight Support for almost 5 MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. Is that possible ? There are companies like Bexair, Avex, Hadid, Signature, TAG, mann, ravenair, airmark, unijet.:confused: Do you suggest me to work for them, I got some calls:confused::confused:

Gulfstreamaviator
25th Jul 2010, 08:36
The sum of money, is not that great for the sand pit.

We owed 1m$ to our handling and route service provider.

Plus outstanding fuel account.

Total came to 3m$. Easy to reach 5m$

glf

NZ X man
25th Jul 2010, 20:14
CAIHO
Lots of stuff in search about these companies, especially PJ, and NO you should not consider a job offer from PJ, unless your other option is a Gulag in Siberia.

Cheers

RJSAviator76
26th Jul 2010, 15:58
Got a link to this published report?

EX TERMINATOR
7th Aug 2010, 21:48
Dear CAIHO,
If it had only been the question of indebtedness when Prestige Jet is ever mentioned, then it would have been something that employees could live with. The real issue is what they have been, and continue to do, to their employees. Please, search for "Prestige Jet-Exudus Begins" thread in this forum and read carefully what dozens of professionals had to say about this cesspit.
I am sure that once you have gone through the posts in said thread, you will decide for yourself whether to join or otherwise.
Best of Luck.
Ex..

GOTHANI
1st Nov 2010, 08:08
Hi Guys, I just joined this forum, need info on the present fleet of Prestige Jet and whether they are in the market at all or closed shop.

Had heard a lot of people bad mouth them. :rolleyes:

NZ X man
1st Nov 2010, 19:47
Most of what you hear that is negative about Pj is pretty much true in the last 12 months.
I would be very careful about joining there "new ranks:.

legacyman
1st Dec 2010, 13:43
HI Thread,

Just I would like to explain you some things about PJ, Deeb family ( Faris, Tarek), HR Manager Mohammed, Jack Gimblat and other people.
Some expat pilots including me were laid off during our month off because our LPC was coming soon and they forced us to fly without our training, and we refused that.

Of course they owe us more than 12.000 USD per pilot only in per diems since summer 2009.

They used that month to hire fresh type rated pilots and avoid to pay all debts to old pilots. They know we cannot do anything against a Sheik.

PJ owes money around the world ( Hotels, Handlers, Catering companies,...)

No comments about the safety, pilots rest, lack of insurances and maintenance.
I am happy to be out of that deepest hell hole, I am still alive.

If you need more accurate explanations, we can chat in private.

Good luck!!!

EX TERMINATOR
2nd Dec 2010, 09:48
Dear Legacyman,
I am truly happy for you and the rest of the honest people who eventually managed to get out of PJ alive with what is left of nerves and energy. It is true that a financial loss hurts. Still, I am sure that you cannot compare it to the freedom that you now feel. I have been through this before.
As for the Cesspit that you left behind and their practices, may I request that you share your knowledge of them to the rest of the readers and visitors of the forum so that this evil entity is exposed to the rest of those who do not know the truth. I think we owe it to them. If they learn from our own experiences with PJ, we will have saved them a lot of money, time, effort and nerves. They do not really have to go through the pain that you, I and the rest of the hard working people had to go through. But this remains your call.
With this said, I am honestly worndering, don't authority members from GCAA and other concerned parties ever visit this forum and read some of the posts that are worth verifying and pursuing? or are they all bought as Faris Deeb more than once put it?
I also learnt that the ownership has changed with another Sheikh. While one hopes that the new Sheikh is more intelligent than the old numb skull, one wonders what is on his agenda. Perhaps he still needs time to know the Deeb Brothers, or he perhaps knows them but is sharing the thefts, and the smuggling with them. I know for sure that the first Sheikh was an ostrich type where he was too much of a coward to face up to the facts and discuss problems openly in an objective manner. This is why he fell on his face against the Deeb plots!!
Finally, it is a real shame to see international skies threatened by unsafely flown jets beloging to PJ forced into flying by the Deebs who sacrifice flight safety, employees rights and degnity, and professional ethics for money!!
Good luck to you in your forthcoming employment.
Ex

Jack_Junblat
30th Jan 2011, 05:44
Just wanted to be a part of the chat since my name is there and i wana give you the right spelling for it...

EX TERMINATOR
10th Feb 2011, 12:44
Come on Jack..you are much more intelligent than to focus on trivial points like this.. look at the essence of what this gentelman is trying to put forward.
Ex

Desert Maverick
15th Mar 2011, 06:01
Anybody know what is going on with the Legacy 600 A6-DPW operated by prestige, it has been gathering dust in Dubai for a while now.

flaps78
15th Mar 2011, 13:22
DPW is owned by Dubai Holldings and was prevoiusly under the management of IWA. To my understanding the aircraft is for sale and Dubai Holdings has not received any payment froM PJ since Sept 2009.

Jack_Junblat
7th Dec 2011, 06:25
r u guys still talking ... ?

ENFP
7th Dec 2011, 08:02
Wow. A new thread with 14 posts, 10 different posters of whom 5 are brand new posters. Some kinda record I bet! There isn't something fishy going on here is there? :=

BizJetJockey
8th Dec 2011, 13:38
If anyone is stupid enough to take a job with PJ then they need to have enough money saved up before they join...oh and a good lawyer for what will come later!!! There are enough threads and posts about this bunch of cowboys without having to start another one! Go do your research!:ugh:And that is what you will be doing after you join them!! Merry Christmas!!;)

EX TERMINATOR
8th Dec 2011, 18:31
If anyone is stupid enough to take a job with PJ then they need to have enough money saved up before they join...oh and a good lawyer for what will come later!!! There are enough threads and posts about this bunch of cowboys without having to start another one! Go do your research!:ugh:And that is what you will be doing after you join them!!
This is well said BJJ..also ENFP, I think u r right! someone is trying to divert the attention away from the main thread about PJ. This cesspit continues to practice corruption and commit violations with continued denial of employees rights and entitlements. Thanks to the sleeping authorities.:D
And congrats to Cpt Cal who has ended his short lived honeymoon with them.

KangarooFlyer
11th Dec 2011, 13:04
Why would somebody go to the trouble of going into the PPRuNe archives in oreder to resurrect a relatively insignificant small thread that died ten months ago? My initial reaction was similar to that of Ex-Terminator, that it is an attempt to divert from the main thread currently running:

http://www.pprune.org/middle-east/450974-prestige-jet-all-merged-threads.html

That thread stands at 414 comments and 65,480 views. It is currently embroiled in the discussion of the illegal operation of an N-registered B737-500 in public commercial operation under US FAR Part 91 - thus, under no AOC and no regulatory safety oversight - now with two inexperienced pilots with very low time, no big jet experience and no PIC time (because the pilot who came with the airplane went home due to not being paid.)

But then, why divert attention by dredging up the debts and salary issue? Perhaps because it is less dangerous to the company than the B737 issue? After all, a number of employees have valid court judgments against the company for salary and dues owing, which the company snubs its nose at.

My suggestion: please contribute to the other thread,

http://www.pprune.org/middle-east/450974-prestige-jet-all-merged-threads-21.html

in order to keep that critical thread relevant and fresh, and let this one die again. In order to have any chance of obtaining our pay and court judgments, we have to keep the pressure on, especially when the company changes its name to Mediterranean Jets in an attempt to hide from the bad history and publicity it has created for itself. Maybe if it realizes that it is costing itself, it will decide that paying us is what makes these threads and commentaries go away, and that is a good investment. Thank you for your support.