PDA

View Full Version : Where to get Carnet Cards

AirBumps
23rd Jul 2010, 21:34
Hey guys,

I've done a search but didn't find anything that was recent. I'm looking to organize myself some carnet cards (BP, Mobile and Shell) and was wondering if somebody could point me in the direction of a reputable company who can provide same.

I've also noted over recent times that some pumps are now allowing credit cards to be used. Its been some time since I've flown around country Australia. What sort of percentage of pumps are we talking about?

Cheers guys,
AB

Horatio Leafblower
23rd Jul 2010, 22:23
You will need to contact the fuel companies directly; they will have the application forms on their websites.

You will also find that two companies, Skyfuel and Aero Refuellers, have an inreasing presence throughout NSW in those ports where Shell or BP or Mobil have pulled out.

Shell (as you will see in another thread) aren't so keen on issuing carnets to you and me any more.

Good luck!

captwawa
24th Jul 2010, 00:21
profuels at Cooly is good with the dealings we have had, except for the Shell card now but shells loss i guess.. plus the discount on fuel is good esp BP

blacknight
24th Jul 2010, 05:24
Skyfuel will sort it all out for you with BP and Mobil. No more Shell carnets unless you buy 10 000 litres a year. Most Shell bowsers at country airports are being converted to Visa or Mastercard. You need a pin for your card.

AirBumps
24th Jul 2010, 15:28
Thanks for the replies guys, much appreciated.