PDA

View Full Version : Kununurra Catch-up May 2011

Cluster Drain
11th Jul 2010, 06:48
Heard there's a reunion-style event happening in May 2011 for those who flew the Bungles around the turn of the millenium.

Is this correct?

Any further details, anyone?

Is there going to be a Pilots Awards and does that mean costumes??? :}

Anyone know if they still have Pilots Awards up there each year??

Lasiorhinus
11th Jul 2010, 07:47
Anyone know if they still have Pilots Awards up there each year??

Shh.... you're not allowed to say "Pilot's Award"... := You should be so grateful to fly that you work for free..:ugh:

splinter11
11th Jul 2010, 08:07
Up until last year they still did pilot awards, however i would highly doubt that they would continue. And if they did continue i would say it would be minus any alligator pilots, since an attendance would most likely result in their dismissal. That would be under the direction of the owner who believes he has the right to tell pilots who work under him that they are not allowed to associate with pilots of other companies. Outside of work hours and not in work uniform there have been numerous occasions where pilots have been reprimanded. Its a good way to bring morale to an all time low. As far as im aware the majority of pilots hate their job, its almost like comparing it to nazi germany. Unfortunately times have changed since craig muir left, and there are far less pilots looking back at their time at alligator with a smile, instead the majority are in anger and are bemused by the goings on at wha was once a 'fun place to work'.

Pretzal
11th Jul 2010, 13:15
Sad to hear that Splinter. I have fond memories of my time at Alligator. How arrogant to reprimand people for associating with unapproved persons in their own time :rolleyes::yuk::=

geeup
12th Jul 2010, 07:44
Things were not always so rosie under the old management at AA either :uhoh:
Good times due mostly good blokes. :}