PDA

View Full Version : Rex Interview Process

GrobStream
10th Jul 2010, 08:39
Gday All,
I recieved a call yesterday from Rex recruitment, for an interview early next month. I would like to get as much information as I can in regards to the current process. Now before I get hammered about using the search function, I have a number of friends who have been through the interview day, however that was a couple of years ago, and most of the information on Pprune is from around that time. From the information I have recieved from Rex it looks as though the process may have changed since then, for example they are now using the 340 sim, not the Metro, and there is no mention of an exam. If anybody has gone through the process recently, and could shed some light on these questions, plus any helpfull hints, it would be very much appreciated.
Grobstream

PropDuster
10th Jul 2010, 09:02
Well done Grob

Can't help with the REX process but if you need any Saab info feel free to PM me.

Good luck mate :D

Prop :ok:

Di_Vosh
10th Jul 2010, 10:42
You'd be doing everyone a favour if you didn't post on topics like this. :=

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you've not got your CPL yet. Have you even got your PPL? So why are you giving advice to someone when you've got ZERO experience in the subject? :ouch:

In any case: RTFQ! The OP has already stated that he/she has done searches and want some current information.

The Green Goblin
10th Jul 2010, 14:42
Don't waste your time, if you have the minimas for Rex wait for the call from J or V, Q if they are hiring.......The Saab 'aint a performer infact it's a pus bucket with a nice cockpit (flight deck if you fly it).