PDA

View Full Version : FAA A-320 TR + ICAO conversion (2 in 1) questions

AL-MEHDAR
4th Jul 2010, 10:26
Hi all
I would ask about somthing really I got confuesed on it

I am a Pilot hold ICAO CPL/IR/ME 294 Hours (244 single + 50 multi). I graduated from Philippines CAAP AUG 2009. I am typed on C-152, C-172 & PA34-200. I hold current first class medical certificate. I hold ICAO English pro level 4 certificate from Philippines CAAP. I am planning to do A-320 Type rating self-respond in US. Also, I would to convert my Licenses to FAA. My friend has FAA CPL/IR/CFII Mult. He is flying in SAUDI now as F/O. He told me I have to go to US and do the TR in a good training center but at the same time I have to convert my licenses. So, I will do the written test and I will do the skill test while they do the skill test for the TR A-320 at the same time (2 in 1) So, if u pass the check ride they will give u the A-320 TR and they will give u the FAA licenses. I hope to understand what I am trying to say. My question is Can I do that according what he said? What is the regulations for this critical situation? What are the best Training Center in US for A-320? How much it will cost me for all of these (the average).
Thanx

IRAQIFAlCOn
5th Jul 2010, 01:34
Greetings :-

I would do the type rating on the a320 in panm academy this is their website www.panamacademy.com , or flight safety in Florida !!! and if you planning to do Jet training then you should consider Eagle Jet Ailine I think they give you a line training on the 737 NG in you country after you acquire the type certificate but you have pay for your training ...... you can visit their web-site and see if its worth to do it ! good luck !!!

Regards

AL-MEHDAR
5th Jul 2010, 01:43
thanx for reply
I am asking about the FAA conversion + A-320 in the same check ride session. I don't ask for a line training (I already know about eagle jet)
I hope to get me
regards

AL-MEHDAR
5th Jul 2010, 23:56
Thanks for that information

Also, I am still waiting the answer

I mean Can I do the A-320 TR with my ICAO licenes in US and after done the course (durning the check-ride) They give me FAA CPL/IR/ME licenes with TR paper

By the way How much you offer for the TR
What is your standerd (I mean the quilty)
How many Pilots got TR with you

ReGaRdS

AL-MEHDAR
6th Jul 2010, 03:21
Ok thanks a lot man

Lets see other advise from others with your respect sir