PDA

View Full Version : Sharp Pay/ conditions

Paul Alfred
2nd Jul 2010, 02:21
Hi Guys,

Would someone mind taking the time to shed some light on the FO and Capt Pay at Sharp.

Regards,

PA :)

Baldnfat
2nd Jul 2010, 02:58
Mate, call them and ask. :ok:

mattyj
2nd Jul 2010, 03:00
don't you pay them?

Paul Alfred
2nd Jul 2010, 03:47
Baldnfat...mate, that would just be common sense...I cant do that! :} Always like to see what pprune has to offer first...sometimes a bit of light entertainment doesn't go astray :E.... and can we stay away from the cadetship comments please :ok:

Cheers,

PA

Baldnfat
2nd Jul 2010, 09:28
Seriously, (one day all too late) Mr Sharp will get an OA for his services to aviation in this country.

Please, just get on the phone and have a yak to him. (Too few of his type left in Aus.)

mcgrath50
2nd Jul 2010, 18:02
Agreed a great bloke and well worth having a chat with, he will make the time for you!

mcgrath50
3rd Jul 2010, 10:54
Cecil, Not every single pilot for Sharp is a cadet! :=

Baldnfat
4th Jul 2010, 00:41
SC, my money is on PA being another :mad: d grade journo fuushin' for some more bs to print/blog.

Got a 100k looking for 256/1 or better.

Who's up?

Paul Alfred
4th Jul 2010, 00:59
Ummm...very very wrong baldnfat.....before you go mouthing off, have a look at my history on this forum...previous posts...how long I've been a member...I asked a simple question...one that is asked about many airlines....I respected your comments and actually said thanks to them but for some reason that post was deleted :ugh: ...I'm a pilot working in GA, earning a GA wage looking for that next step to put a bit more food on the table...its posts like your recent one that pull this forum down := tryin to start a s!@# strom about someone you know nothing about..good one :ok:

PA

Baldnfat
4th Jul 2010, 22:33
Sorry PA

My cycle just started.

Great to read that you are a GA pilot that can put food on the table. How is the motgage, car, kids education etc. going on 38k/yr?

Paul Alfred
4th Jul 2010, 22:52
My wife is working more to help balance the bills but that finishes at the end of the year...your right, it would be very tough otherwise.

I'll give MS a call this week ;)

Cheers

PA

msharp
5th Jul 2010, 12:19
PA not sure I can help you but my number is 0419 874535. I always try to answer each resume I get and happy to hand on advice and recommendations where I can.

I can also confirm that we ARE NOT the South West Victorian company which the Ombudsman has recenty taken action against. I did ask for an amendment to the statement released but was told...."it is the Ombudsman's policy to not name the company and for that reason we cannot say which company/s it was not". I suppose by eliminating us that would not leave too many other South West Victorian Company's!!

Go figure but it is rather frustrating. I can only say that we pay the award for FO's and above the award for Captains and Engineers but I will let others do the talking either in this thread or by PM.

Mal Sharp :) (Smilie goes to the same barberas me!)

Wally Mk2
5th Jul 2010, 12:25
'Sharpy' don't waste yr money at a Barber go to Ashley & Martin's:ok:There's hope yet!:}
What ever happened to the guy you had working for you that was so dedicated when you had the PA31's as yr main vehicles? He lived & breathed those Chieftains.
Anyway good to see an owner operator get down to the grass roots of the newbie pilot world:ok:

Wmk2

Paul Alfred
5th Jul 2010, 22:31
Thanks Malcolm...appreciate your info and time responding.

Cheers,

PA