PDA

View Full Version : Emirates Technical Services Engineer

ted9819
27th Jun 2010, 16:24
Hi,

I created this thread under engineering but I think this section is more suitable.

I've seen this Emirates Technical Services Engineering ad on flightglobal.

"http://www.flightglobal.com/jobs/job/technical-services-engineers-various-positions-dubai-dubai-1400842843.htm"

I am trying to find out more information about the job and Emirates.

"A total of 8 years experience of which 5 years in a Technical Services function and at least 3 years on Emirates type fleet."

I'm an engineer but not a licensed engineer, I am working for P&W and only have 4 years of work experience. Would it be a problem to have less work experience than required for the job? Would they consider my application or would it be rejected straightaway without any consideration?

I am also looking for info regarding pay scales, benefits and general working conditions in the engineering department;

What are the working hours for this department (i.e. Technical Services)?
What is the minimum pay considering that the job requires 8 years of work experience?
Other benefits?

Any information would be appreciated.

whizkid2003
19th Nov 2011, 12:55
Hi...i too recently applied for the technical service engineer position but so far havent heard back from them for over a month. Is this normal ? Also, what the recruitment process like ?

whizkid2003
21st Nov 2011, 08:59
Hi ToGA ,

R u working for emirates ? And did this method of constant updating work ?

More importantly, do u know if they r recruiting ? What's the salary scale like ?