PDA

View Full Version : ...what a furore....

Jumping_Jack
23rd Jun 2010, 13:13
My apologies for deleting the thread 'Public Sector Pay Freeze' I had no idea that it would cause such a storm!! The thread in question had been read by almost 200 folks and had not attracted comment, I thus presumed that there was little interest in the discussion. Hence, rather than clutter up the forum with posts of no interest I deleted it.

Rgds

J_J :)

Pontius Navigator
23rd Jun 2010, 13:42
JJ, maybe you should have posted this in the "I wsih I hadn't said (posted) that . . . " thread.

ROTFLOL, at least a bit of light relief before th edoom and gloom of an afternoon in front of the tele. [Not, I might add, that I am a fan of the beautiful game, but enforced after an unsuccessful attempt to amputate my leg with an angle grinder yesterday]

Jumping_Jack
23rd Jun 2010, 14:53
PN you are quite right! May be I should delete this thread and reply on the thread you suggest....:}

vecvechookattack
23rd Jun 2010, 16:52
Yeah - I'd post it on some other forum. Why would anyone here give 2 hoots about a public sector pay freeze?

What is needed is a thread entitled... "What does Heskey actually do?"

That would create a comment.

muttywhitedog
23rd Jun 2010, 18:40
Or even "My Beautiful Weber" for someone to talk bollox about BBQ techniques....

Jumping_Jack
23rd Jun 2010, 18:43
Vec

err....maybe because the Armed Forces are in the Public Sector and have a 2 year pay freeze? :confused:

PingDit
23rd Jun 2010, 19:00
Sorry to hear that PN! Yet more proof that really old people shouldn't be allowed power tools. Where was your nurse at the time? :E