PDA

View Full Version : career as a pilot

chen12
20th Jun 2010, 10:28
hey all
ma name is chen and i am 20 years old from haifa,israel
my big dream is to be an airline pilot but i dont know where to start ma career:on the one hand i have a french citizen,so therefore i have the option to learn flight in europe and stay in europe to work as a pilot in an airline.is it the best thing o do?how much does it cost?and which schools dont have an enterance test as a requirment to be a student there?will the school contact between me and the airline on order to do a test and become a pilot?
on the other hand i thought about learn in u.s. but there its really hard to get an amrican citizen.what can i do in this case?
dpont forget that i am from israel and in israel there is not so much aviation and the peace of aviation that stays most of him is airforce pilots
i am in a dilema
can you help me?
thanx a lot and have a good day and a good week!

chen12
21st Jun 2010, 09:23
hey all
why doesnt anyone answer me?
thanx and hope to get an answer

Floppy Link
21st Jun 2010, 11:06
Have you read all of this?
http://www.pprune.org/professional-pilot-training-includes-ground-studies/131649-archive-reference-threads-posting-guidelines-read-before-you-post-question.html

Halfwayback
21st Jun 2010, 13:57
Chen

welcome to Pprune

In the Wannabees forum there are a lot of experienced pilots who are happy to help a person get a first foot on the ladder.

However they do expect people to have done a little research of their own before posting here. You will find that nearly all the questions you ask have been asked - and answered - many times before.

As has been suggested, please read the 'sticky' above where you will find some of the answers and the rest can be found using the search function.

In the meantime I shall close this thread and let me have a PM when you have more questions.

HWB