PDA

View Full Version : B777 CCQ Type Rating

ryan_sharara
5th Jun 2010, 14:08
Hi forum,

I googled and i searched alot but without helpful info.

Does anyone know where i can do a Boeing 777 (CCQ) full type rating (FAA Or JAA) and how much does it cost and some advice on it.

Best Regards
Ryan Sh.

Busbar
5th Jun 2010, 15:11
There is no such thing as a 777 CCQ. A CCQ course stands for Cross Crew Qualification and is applied to Airbus type aircraft. For example if you were flying the A330, you would complete a CCQ course for the A340 type.

The only Boeing type that I am aware of that you can fly after a short conversion course is the B757/767.

So to answer your question about where to do a full type rating course on the B777, assuming your location of the UAE is correct I would contact CAE in Dubai. There details can be found at: CAE (http://www.cae.com) or e-mail [email protected]

They will provide a price for the course, availability and any other questions you may have.

Good Luck! :ok:

ryan_sharara
5th Jun 2010, 15:43
Thanks Busbar for your help (Y) !!

ryan_sharara
5th Jun 2010, 15:57
do you know approximately how much does the b777 type rating cost, and if there is any other than CAE in dubai, i live in Australia now

tsuper
5th Jun 2010, 16:10
Philippine Airlines did a STAR course for Pilots training from B747-400 to B777. I'm not aware of all the details but they did the conversion in 7 Simulator sessions. Training was done by Boeing packaged with B777 lease or purchase.