PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Hours Building

madmal
31st May 2010, 22:08
Hi Guys and girls
I am going to Orlando, Florida in July for a few weeks holiday and would like to build some hours while there. Accommodation is not a problem. Can anybody recommend a good school there that provide good value for money self hire? I have completed the relevant paperwork and sent to the FAA as regards my licence. Opinions from anybody who has past experience at Orlando schools would be greatly appreciated.

MM:confused:

flyhighspeed300
31st May 2010, 23:00
Euro American School of Aviation (http://www.flyeasa.com/)

they are the best for value for money. not the greatest place in the past for training, but your not getting any training.

the price are good. thats why you will be flying to america to fly because of the pirce.

any questions on this area feel free to message me. I did my hour building here.

B2N2
1st Jun 2010, 19:38
EASA aka Ormond Beach Aviation is in Ormond Beach....:}
Not even close to Orlando and remember you get what you pay for.
If you're in the Orlando area, Air Orlando hands down.:ok:

Air Orlando Aviation (http://www.flyairorlando.com/)

madmal
1st Jun 2010, 22:55
Thanks for the advise guys - Have heard bad reports about EASA aka Ormond Beach Aviation plus it's about 70 miles from Orlando??? Does anyone have any other school suggestions?

bajadj
3rd Jun 2010, 17:24
sunstate avaition at KISM, nice glass cockpit planes, friendly atmosphere... not cheap though.

BEagle
3rd Jun 2010, 19:34
Euro puppy mills....

What a wonderful description of such places!

flyhighspeed300
3rd Jun 2010, 20:36
Have heard bad reports about EASA aka Ormond Beach Aviation

Remember your not doing any training there. Its not the greatest/ best school for flight training but they will give you a PPL tho, which is what you set out to do in the minimum hours.

Its cheap flying, which you are after.

ricky81 sti
5th Jun 2010, 20:02
What about florida flyers, i'll be heading off to the states later in the year for some flying i hope, so i'd be interested in any input as well