PDA

View Full Version : VS...seat selection

NWSRG
29th May 2010, 22:22
Just booked a late trip MAN-MCO next month. Once booked, I logged onto the VS website to see what seats we have been allocated, and if they could be amended.

Flight seems to be full...we have not been allocated seats together, and there were no 'available seats' being displayed to allow me to change to.

Wondering what my best bet is for getting us two seats together...do I check-in online at the earliest opportunity and see whats available then, or just check-in at MAN, and hope that we are allocated together...

Thanks in advance!

Ancient Observer
31st May 2010, 12:33
You need a three -phased plan. Check-in online as soon as you can. Then, if you haven't got what you want from that, ask again at bag-drop, and if they can't fix it, ask at the desk of the departure "lounge".

Keep asking, be persistent. Have a story to tell but do not over-elaborate, as the staff have heard them all before....................

paulc
31st May 2010, 19:44
Have taken a few flights with VS in the last couple of years - not once have I gotten the seat booked online - have always been moved from a window to middle section but usually able to swop back at check-in.

MR7958
1st Jun 2010, 08:18
Echoing what has already been said, online I have often been allocated rubbish seats which split up my party with Virgin but have always been able to get a block together at bag-drop. I do tend to get to the airport pretty early though, and no doubt this helps.