PDA

View Full Version : Qatar Airways

ROC181
13th May 2010, 22:24
Can someone please give me some information abut workng for Qatar Air... After what is it like and the weekly/Fortnight salary and the accomodations in Doha. Any info is much appreciated as I am going for an interview very soon.
Thank You

widebody300er
14th May 2010, 00:00
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION...been covered a million times!!:ugh:

sleeve of wizard
14th May 2010, 02:43
I'll save you the trouble of using the search function, try here http://www.pprune.org/middle-east/288896-joining-qatar-airways-qr-all-you-need-know-about-threads-merged.html

ROC181
14th May 2010, 02:51
Hi Widebody... thanks for reading my post. yes there are a million or more about it and most of those are pages and pages and they go round and round with useless info. i was hoping that 3 or 4 questions would have been easy to answer. Not meaning to be lazy, just though somene would have that answer quiecker BUT on the other hand, thanks Sleeve for that link...I had seen it before and yes, I have to go thrugh it and hopefuly someone would have answerd those 3-4 simple Q's.
Cheers!

sleeve of wizard
14th May 2010, 03:08
PM me with your questions if you like.

barbucha44
29th May 2010, 12:40
Bahrain Air spawning pond and cesspool . If you go to Bahrain Air parking lot, say about 06:30 in the morning, you will be witnessing virtual mobile whore house in Bahrain. Not a big secret but NOBODY is doing nothing about it. Bahrain Air management is fully aware of this, BCAA has knowledge about this unprofessional behaving, but it goes on. Bahraini boyfriends sitting inside of their latest model cars, publicly fondling flight attendants for some $$$ remuneration, married Bahrain Air Captains with wifes in Bahrain, openly dating Bahrain Air flight attendants. Conflict of interest in the making. And soon or later, this will make the first page in the Bahrain morning paper! Bahrain Air Flight attendants? No, it is an collection of misfit's from Middle east Romania and Asia,specially India. Is this the professional image of Bahrain Air?? I don't think so! Capt Al Hammer, Capt. Suhail and Yaqubi, now is your turn to fix this garbage.:=:\