PDA

View Full Version : QR Austrian F/O

Alcatraz69
12th May 2010, 20:46
Anybody has info on this guy better known as Chief Complainer in Ain Khalid Gate Compound ?

Alcatraz69
12th May 2010, 20:55
Apparently he hates Dogs !

May we all Dog owners suggest Ear Plugs and no Girls staying overnight?

A330 man
12th May 2010, 22:31
Actually the noise level is getting so annoying in Ain Khalid Gate compound.

With all due respect to dog lovers, many pilots are unable to get the required rest before flights.

The noise is distributed evenly to cover about 20 hours of noise per day as follows:

Screaming and playing children in the streets (from 16:00 till 21:00),party lovers (from 21:00 till 02:00 or 03:00), maids gathering for loud chats under our windows in the early morning hours with their barking dogs (normally starting at 07:00 after the kids are gone to school).

Many pilots lost their much needed sleep to operate safely a long night flight, and I personally witnessed many single pilot operations due to the sleep deprivation fatigue.

I know that many complaints were raised, and some warning letter were issued, but the noise continues and many pilots are still unable to sleep (even with ear plugs).

If you have to fly at midnight on a weekend, don't even try to sleep from 16:00 till 22:00 !! it is the peak noise level.

I am afraid a large scale problem will erupt soon in this compound.

cleared to land
13th May 2010, 05:36
I dont know about noise but some dog owners realy dont know how to take care of their dogs. There are dog s...t on every corner. Who do the onwners think is going to pick them up before the kids run into tnem? And its not anybody else's duty exept the onwners too.
Some dogs are becommng agressive as well.
Of course its not the dog's fault but their uneducated owners.

Tintin
13th May 2010, 14:03
Clear to land I agree 100% with you some people should not even have kids.

FlyingCroc
13th May 2010, 15:54
Another reason to avoid a company compound :E