PDA

View Full Version : Darwin/NT Private Hire

Ixixly
12th May 2010, 06:48
Hi all,

Looking to Private Hire an aircraft from Darwin or near-by. I've done a lot of searching here on PPrune and AvTrader and Google in general trying to find an aircraft to Private Hire for a trip for me and some friends to go have a look around Kakadu or perhaps down to Litchfield (Still discussing and depends on Aircraft and costs).

Prefer to hire a C206 or a C182. I'm currently aware of only AV8 who hire out their 172M Privately and that there was once an engineer up here who owned a C206 but has since sold it as far as i'm aware. I'll be looking at the Aircraft Registry as well but figured I might get some good responses here.

I currently have a CPL with a little under 300hours and have time on both the C182 and C206.

If anyone can point me towards something that seems to fit the bill, perhaps at Kakadu itself, Emkaytee, Batchelor, somewhere like that i'd be very appreciative of either a reply or a PM. Thanks!

morno
12th May 2010, 12:36
Look up Nick Belfield, works as a LAME in the engineering attached to Hardy's, unless he's moved on. He used to have a C210H which you could hire off him. Being an old H model it's only a 4 seater if memory serves me correctly, and the gear is hydraulic. But, she's a stirdy old girl and a nice 210 to fly.

morno