PDA

View Full Version : European Flight Training Florida (2010)

fabbe92
5th May 2010, 10:12
Hello, I have been looking around the forum for some info on EFT and I have found quite a lot. I enjoyed the CPL-diaries and after reading through some threads, I have gotten a genreal understanding of the school. However, these posts are a few years old and I would like to get an idea of how it looks now. I have heard things about bad accomodation and flight training that canīt match up with the training in the UK. So I am looking for some new feedback on the school, considering that it is much cheaper than the training in Europe.
I am comparing between, BCFT (Bournemouth) and EFT. EFT is much cheaper but how is it with the quality of training and equipment. I am prepared to pay a little bit more, just go get the better instructors and equipment.

Cheers:ok:

SVENSK
6th May 2010, 00:36
Fabbe,

give Matthew a call there at EFT, his a great guy! My best advise would be to spend a little extra and fly down to Florida for a solid week. If you have time buy a plane ticket and check the schools out, you won't regret it!

Good luck!

SVENSK! :ok:

DutchEagle
14th May 2010, 16:57
Did my PPL over there in Feb/March 2009. Also met some guise doing their CPL from Germany & UK. We all went home with our licence & with a good feeling. The accommodation is divided in four bedrooms with their own bathroom, which is great. They are quite big & supplied with a desk allowing you to study. If you stay over there for a short period just to get your licence then it is not bad at all, as you only shear the living room. The bonus is that you have a swimming pool & a restaurant very near by. Please give my regards tot the entire EFT team! Have fun..........:ok: