PDA

View Full Version : multi flight leeds

91kieran
30th Apr 2010, 11:04
thinking of doing my cpl/me/ir at multiflight what do people think of there comercial training

m0rt1L
30th Apr 2010, 11:08
I did my ME/IR/MCC at Multiflight a few years ago! Superb traning and a very pro organised setup. I do however recall some of the CPL students being a little fed up with the weather that comes in at LEEDS effecting their X Country flights etc. I wouldnt suggest a CPL at Leeds unless its summer time. Go and have a look around before you decide.

veeOne99
30th Apr 2010, 13:45
I also did my CPL/IR/MCC at Multiflight 2 years ago. Excellent setup and instruction. CPL took longer than expected mainly due to the weather.

Would recommend them anytime

welliewanger
1st May 2010, 14:40
After I qualified I rented a PA28 from them a few times. Got checked out by CFI there (DC). Very good instructor and well run school. I sympathise with the comments about the weather, but for training post PPL, the dodgy weather will only put hairs on your chest, unlike some people who get scared as soon as they see a cloud.

EGNM (NM stands for "Normally Murky")

olicana
1st May 2010, 18:27
Thumbs up for Multiflight from me.

One word of advice.

If the instructors invite you to play five a side football with them decline the offer. Whenever I have been there the morning after a game there is usually one of them sporting a plaster cast or arm sling.