PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Aviation Info.??

Vicky69
25th Apr 2010, 12:02
I'm looking for the latest news about how JAV are doing and any useful info regarding flying for these guys.

I'm a 767 pilot and thinking of going there as they are advertising.

Thanks

Samiadam
25th Apr 2010, 16:18
Horrible company, stay away.

Sam

411A
25th Apr 2010, 20:14
I'm a 767 pilot and thinking of going there as they are advertising.

You could well be making a very large mistake.Jordan Aviation is well known for screwing their pilots, in some round about way.
Or, directly...:}

I (personally) know three former pilots employed there, they all tell the same tale.
Suggest doing a search for 'Jordan Aviation', using the PPRuNe search function...could be an eye opener...for sure.

Forwarned is forearmed....absolutely.

BEWARE.

ShinjukuHustler
26th Apr 2010, 06:44
Gangsters....stay away; stay very very very far away!

Nuff said...

Hustle On :ok:

Joey Q
26th Apr 2010, 07:26
Royal Falcon might be in need of 767 rated people.. look it up!

pjballester
26th Apr 2010, 14:12
Stay Away From This Company As Much As You Can.

UBOAT441
26th Apr 2010, 14:27
Donīt Ever Think To Go To This Place!:=

UBOAT441
26th Apr 2010, 14:44
WATCH OUT WITH THESE PEOPLE. THEY CALL THEIRSELVES COMPANY! THEY ARE KNOWN IN ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR RIPPING OFF THEIR OWN PILOTS. THATīS WHY THEY ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW ONES. THEY MAKE BUSSINESS ON YOU SO YOU HAVE TO BUY THEM YOUR OWN UNIFORM, MEDICAL, VALIDATION, PAY HOTEL EVEN YOUR OWN PC BESIDES YOUR ORIGINAL OWN ONE. ITS EVEN WORST THAN RYANAIR!:yuk:

StoneColdCloggie
8th May 2010, 20:24
Stay as far from this company (if you can call it that) as possible.

Policy changed, without discussion, all training being paid for by pilots. And yes even if they are 3 month late with your salary, which is subject to all kind of deductions.

Most amazingly miss-managed company ever, very dangerous.

GlueBall
9th May 2010, 11:35
More than 6 years ago I did a short gig in Jordan, operating the 2ND phase of the Hadj with one of 4 Mickey Mouse TriStar outfits; took 2 months to get all of my money. It took three months for the F/Os and F/Es to get paid up. The Jordanians are friendly people, but late paychecks seems to be an accepted part of their culture. :{

Airbus_a321
26th Jun 2010, 14:41
which one you guys would advise to stay away :confused:
- jordan aviation
- royal falcon

holyflurkingschmitt
27th Jun 2010, 16:53
Jordan Aviation- STAY AWAY !!!!!!! No roster, no rostered days off, you pay for everything-crew transport, phone, medicals , sims, visa's, validations etc your put in the worst hotels possible and they try to get out of paying every dollar they can!!

Royal Falcon- Go for it, i've heard they are a good company, good roster 6/2 and they pay on time!!! and also heard they are flying the Iraqi Airways flights. Good contract.

Final words.............STAY AWAY from JORDAN AVIATION be warned!!!

HFS:ok:

NZ X man
28th Jun 2010, 03:40
Well Vicky69, that should give you an idea on the information you requested、 ya think?