PDA

View Full Version : When does ED leave EK

Alconguin Crusader
25th Apr 2010, 09:13
We were under the impression that the talking horse was leaving in March. Well March has come and gone and we are still getting emails with "whilst" and "labour" in the message.
The IRS will be notified when ED arrives in the USA we just need to know when he arrives in the land of the free.
Thanks for the memories and emails ED.

EK380
25th Apr 2010, 13:57
Last day of work... if you can call it this, April 30th 2010.

Fart Master
25th Apr 2010, 14:02
Excuse the thread drift, what's the problem with 'Whilst' and 'Labour'.........

Wizofoz
25th Apr 2010, 14:28
Yes, but if you read a few of ACs posts, you'll find that nothin' taint right less'un it's like it is in the US of A!

mensaboy
25th Apr 2010, 14:36
I am going to miss Ed. At least with him, it was so obvious he was incapable of performing well under any circumstance. His blunders, confrontational management style, poor decision-making skills and hilarious use of the english language were a constant reminder of the quality of our entire management team.

When it comes to the other 3, you actually have to understand that they are deceptive and self-serving, in order to understand the harm they cause. It was obvious from Day 1 with Ed, that he was lacking in the most basic qualities considered desirable from someone in a position of authority.

It won't matter who replaces Ed at this stage. The only difference will be that the new guy will come in and 'appear' to have our best interests in mind, only to disappoint us in the long run.

Ed was surely the one and only thing that all pilots (except Capt America) agreed upon and I suspect his colleagues in the Golden Palace recognized that he was a unifying force for the pilots against them. Therefore, he had to go.

He will be remembered as an incompetent, ignorant, sycophant manager, who made us laugh every time we read his emails or heard him attempt to talk and make sense, at the same time.

puff m'call
25th Apr 2010, 18:44
Well said mensaboy:D

The sooner the idiot walks out of the door and leaves for the last time the better.:bored:

flaphandlemover
25th Apr 2010, 20:18
Gents,

Ed leaves and a low cost guy takes the stage....

Puppet #2 arrives and let's see what downthedrain implements he comes up with or better: is dictated with....

selfpaid uniform.... own flightdeckwater to be paid... coffee t be brought from home...

let's see....

Wizofoz
26th Apr 2010, 02:25
Flap,

I used to work for EZ and we had crew meals, water, tea,cofee etc.

He is also ex BA and ex RAF, and negotiated EZs roster pattern, which was a very positive life-style enhancement.

I have no idea what he will be able to achieve under AAR, but let's give the guy a chance....

Fart Master
26th Apr 2010, 06:37
He can be as good as he wants, but with the runt and AAR above him he will just be manipulated to serve their pathetic whims:mad:

NOTHING will change until these clowns go. Mind you I've heard that TC was NOT impressed with AAR's handling of the Volcanic ash situation, here's hoping:)

EK_Bus Driver
28th Apr 2010, 09:53
Exactly, well said F.M. & S.S.!!

Given his latest debarcle with the Airbus adhoc Summer leave, goal posts moving at the 11th hour!

His departure is not soon enough :mad:

mensaboy
28th Apr 2010, 19:45
Just released on the portal, and possibly written by the man himself!

''Captain Edward Davidson's farewell party is planned for the 30th of April at Capt America's villa starting after work at 1pm. There is no need to put your office phones on answering machine, as we realize that is the norm anyhow.''

We expect the pilot turnout to be volumous and advantaging to the desiring individualists who seek to endeavour to procure a substantial advantaging in their relative positions at Emirates Airline.

Henceforth, whilst we don't mean to be disadvantaging towards our customers, if you are one of the 2% of pilots not working that day, you are requested to bring suitable gifts for this fine man. Otherwisingly, you might be awarded a short trip to your respective Chief Pilot, to explanage your actions.

Edwards tenure has been short but dynamic in naturesqueness. Agreeably, he had envisioned staying much longer but due to unsubstantiated whinging from the pilot body, we have agreed to his early dismissal. ('Dismissal' ..... meaning a hearty farewell to a decent, intelligent and otherwise normal human being)

We all wish Eddie the best of luck in his impending IRS audit. We are confident that since he surrounds himself with the likes of Capt America, he will continue to thrive in his little world of denial and delusion and that he will enjoy his few months of retirement.

In all Sincerestness,
The management team at Emirates Airline.

FlyingCroc
28th Apr 2010, 21:08
Maybe the horse will receive a welcome home gift from the IRS. :E

sheikmyarse
29th Apr 2010, 05:31
and a nice letter from a lawyer....

FlyingCroc
29th Apr 2010, 12:03
A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
And no one can talk to a horse of course
That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mr. Ed.

Go right to the source and ask the horse
He'll give you the answer that you'll endorse.
He's always on a steady course.
Talk to Mr. Ed.

People yakkity yak a streak and waste your time of day
But Mister Ed will never speak unless he has something to say.

A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
And this one'll talk 'til his voice is hoarse.
You never heard of a talking horse?

Well listen to this.

I am Mister Ed.

:}

puff m'call
29th Apr 2010, 12:11
A fitting end............................

Andu
30th Apr 2010, 12:39
So... is it halas? Is he gone? If so, I managed never to meet the man.

yardman
30th Apr 2010, 12:50
Mensa,

That was hilarious:}

Oceanic
30th Apr 2010, 17:17
Post of the month, Mensa....:ok:

Orangewing
2nd May 2010, 15:17
I believe the horse bolted from the stable yesterday.....:E

Fubaar
2nd May 2010, 20:22
...so the proverbial "stable door" can be slammed behind another management mistake?

MosEisley
3rd May 2010, 02:13
Gee, I do hope he didn't let it hit him in the a$$ on the way out....

FlyingCroc
13th Jun 2010, 20:00
Anybody knows if the horse was greeted by the IRS upon his return? :E

flaphandlemover
18th Jun 2010, 12:23
seems he is living a great life. playing golf and enjoying the $$$$....

NO IRS.. I heard

fourgolds
19th Jun 2010, 07:13
I heard the caddies are complaining as he is brown nosing golf course management and trying to persuade them that caddies earn too much.
he,s lowering their T&C,s and increasing their productivity.
Apparently he is also convincing club management that using ping pong balls is more cost effective than golf balls.

Apparently , the barman at the clubhouse is also upset as members drop off their pre teeing off drinks orders to prevent distractions on the course.

There is some relief for the staff at the golf course though , as he has apparently been approached my the local circus for the postion of clown.

CAYNINE
19th Jun 2010, 07:42
Well he is certainly qualified for the position of clown..... but maybe there's a position available in the congress, he has those quals too, lier, bragger, conceited, oh and extremely rude and arrogant.....

Capt America has emerged again as flap lever hey..... nice one idiot.

flaphandlemover
19th Jun 2010, 09:25
@caynine

i am not CAPT AMERICA....

unfortunately his b:mad: where not squeezed by the IRS... (so hoped for)

ED still believes he is and was God's gift to EK and the pilot community...

SOPS
19th Jun 2010, 10:01
I assume you mean God's gift:E

CAYNINE
20th Jun 2010, 14:41
ok flappy,

Will take back my tongue lashing.... sounded like you were a fan. :ooh:

Dude, the guy was a total sack of ****e from day 1 till day done. I normally wouldn't get too involved in a discussion about a worthless useless manager (loosely used), but he was a conceited lier and that was hard to take.

Hope that TOGA keeps the faith, so far showing promise but early days yet.

Wizofoz
20th Jun 2010, 15:08
Well, he's a mate of Dick N, and that can't be a bad thing!