PDA

View Full Version : Eastair Townsville - Anyone..?

Sceva161
24th Apr 2010, 23:57
Just wondering if anyone has any info on the operations/aircraft and work/pay conditions at EASTAIR Townsville - more than what is said on website?

Any help much appreciated

bizzybody
25th Apr 2010, 01:15
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad:

but sure give them a call

Sceva161
25th Apr 2010, 02:31
Wow, that good hey? :ouch:

Know anyone flying for them?

MakeItHappenCaptain
25th Apr 2010, 06:15
Know someone who was....

NOT HAPPY, JAN!

el_capitano
26th Apr 2010, 04:20
what was the general consensus about the company!!! from previous employees that is. i.e t&c's, pay, equipment, or is it just ur run of the mill GA out fit.

THE IRON MAIDEN
27th Apr 2010, 06:37
There are better companies out there to work for.

bizzybody
27th Apr 2010, 21:44
That's the diplomatic way of putting it

beaver_rotate
28th Apr 2010, 15:11
What is the 'general consensus'??

Umm I wouldn't put my dear old Grandma (dead) in one of their busted arse chieftains...

Another crap GA operator, run by a fat slob rubbing himself to the tune of a jet ("oh oh oh we're gonna get one")

avi8ar
29th Apr 2010, 04:02
Bizzy, you seem to take every opportunity to dump on this company. It would seem you have some history with Eastair? You seem to have formed a very strong opinion between Jan 11 when you didnt know anything, to March 4 where you "know the owner" and "know what he's like". Having read your posts on the matter you seem to say a lot but get very little across and what little you do get across is not very helpful. What do you actually know that you choose not to say?
Getting useful information from you re: Eastair is like pulling teeth :ugh:

bizzybody
29th Apr 2010, 05:50
Thank you for the time you have taken is combing my posts. You really do have too much time on your hands.

if you wanna get paid and wanna come home safely at night if you want to be told the truth.........look for a different operator.

Don't take my word for it get off your arse go to the airport and ask about them...

Fission
29th Apr 2010, 22:17
I do some casual flying for East Air.

The aircraft are well maintained and the pilots look after them.
The pilots are happy with the rates of pay.
The owner looks after the pilots and respects them.

The passengers like flying with the company.

Overall, it's a good positive culture.

Fission

Sceva161
29th Apr 2010, 23:39
Fission,

Thanks for that, I'm glad to hear its going ok! I flew CCL back in the day when it was owned by Sharp Airlines. Was a great bus back then compared to other PA31s I've flown since - heard it making its way up to TL back when Eastair started up.

Goodluck

Pilotette
1st May 2010, 06:15
Is CCL not being operated by Renaissance anymore then?

av8trflying
1st May 2010, 06:53
No they are not.