PDA

View Full Version : Saudi City Address's

chuckunu
24th Apr 2010, 15:54
I need to fed ex a package to my friend in SV city.
what address can I use to get to the Fed ex office out side the compund?

Thanks
Chuck

Jetdoc
24th Apr 2010, 16:33
I used to live in Saudia City a few years ago and had packages delivered in the compound. If you give his house number in the compound, they will deliver it there. Just use the airline mailing address and the compound house number. It will get there.

coffindodger
24th Apr 2010, 16:54
Since you are in London why not speak to the main office in Victoria just a few minutes from Victoria Station.

mutt
25th Apr 2010, 00:25
Name
Saudia City Housing Compound
SC1-1 (or whatever)
Al-Khalidiyiah
Jeddah 21231
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Tel 966-55xxxxxxxx

Should work...... Fedex will either deliver it or drop it to their office in Filipino Souk.

Good Luck.
Mutt

chuckunu
25th Apr 2010, 04:45
Al-Khalidiyiah
Jeddah 21231

that is what the office was looking for.
amazing fedex do's not know the address of the own offices.
thanks you.

mutt
25th Apr 2010, 09:43
Send it directly to his house, that way it's up to fedex to deliver and not for your friend to chase it!

Mutt

jetopa
25th Apr 2010, 20:38
I was told that we cannot receive any mail in SV City, which is why we all have this c/o address at Flight Ops...

Let me know how it worked and whether your fiend actually received his mail / package.

metro301
25th Apr 2010, 22:21
DHL, ARAMEX and FEDEX deliver inside the compound. You can not get regular mail delivered.

BadAndy
26th Apr 2010, 07:03
2 months ago I couldn't get a package delivered from FedEx inside the compound. I had to pick it up at the branch near the Phil. Souk. (It was addressed with my address inside the compound...) They told me from then on to use "Hold at Khaladiya Branch" in the first line of the address and my mobile number in the second line.

However, one of our classmates got a package delivered to his house. So, I think it depends on your luck. It seems to be 2-3 days faster to go pick it up yourself. But, again, that may have just been my luck...