PDA

View Full Version : hangerage at YSBK

Ultralights
24th Apr 2010, 09:25
im midway between sydney and brisbane on a trip to purchase another aircraft, i hope to keep it at bankstown, and am asking for contact details for someone who might have hangarage available at YSBK in the next 2 weeks, i would be happy with a car port spot.

thanks in advance

Ultralights
28th Apr 2010, 07:56
who do i contact for info on the carports? i rang BAL, and got told in no uncertain terms that "all info regarding fees is on the website" then he hung up on me. :mad:

Stikybeke
28th Apr 2010, 23:45
Sounds like you got the right person at BAL. I know that there's a link on their website however to property leasing that allows you to send their property person an email direct. That should work for you and will provide you with the start of your documented experience with them...

If you don't get a response then send a complaint (along with your email) to BAL Management. If you still don't get a response, send a complaint to the Director of Macquarie Banking or whoever it is that owns BAL these days outlining that they don't want to hire out hangar space etc and name names if you can get any. Failing that if you just park somewhere under that open air shelter I'm sure someone will track you down eventually.....but then again, maybe not:ok:

Good luck,
Stiky
;)

SR22/G
29th Apr 2010, 12:19
Ultralights, the carport hangar spaces are all separately owned through a company with a ground lease paid to BAL. The one where the lancair used to be has just changed hands and I know the new owner so pm me and I'll put you in touch. I think he may be putting one of his planes in there though so it may not be available.

cheers.

das Uber Soldat
30th Apr 2010, 01:43
Call Red Baron, they just got the old Aerospace Hanger. Dont think there are any aircraft in it at the moment.